Dev Discussion Episode 34: "JLD: Darkness Rising" 4-Player Operation

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaiba Committed Player

I agree with you, I don't get it why those items are not tradeable...:(
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

It does suck getting the group for the 50 sec feat and then...”oh, i dont have any flames”....sheeeeeesh! Should be able to say, “here, accept these from me”...lol
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Just watched the only stake well done feat on youtube...all im a say is, it seems fishy to me...but what do i know!
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes. Stay tuned.
    • Like x 4
  5. Tzalim Level 30

Yup, they somehow glitched it, idk how tho. Maybe all of them were on Pc and used a speed hack. Only logical explanation.
  6. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

It's taken down. It wasnt a pc thing (3 at least were ps players). They used the boo glitch.

Here a video just fresh that done it legit (not mine as it seems EU server again):

• Like x 1
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yup...booo glitch!
  8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Curse you precision dps...lmao! They did that though!
    • Like x 1
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yup, the second exploiter saw it here that the first exploiter made a video and asked the first exploiter to take it down.
  10. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

From the April 18, 2019 Hotfix Post

The Black Energy Burst attack was like the only thing that provided a need for awareness and timing (of shields or blocking) in Event Mode. I'm sad to see it go. No more compliments on me being able to keep everyone alive, now that any healer can go lazy mode and still manage... or maybe healers won't be needed anymore. :-(
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

In Event Mode it is intended that people can survive without select roles. We currently have to balance it so 4 level 10 DPS only players can manage it, if they follow mechanics. And while having certain roles can certainly make things even easier in Event Mode, your successful healing will be more noticeable in Normal or Elite Modes, generally speaking.
    • Like x 3
  12. Akaiko Well-Known Player

Is "Werewolf Woes" meant to be a normal only feat similar to "Laser Tag" or for both event/normal similar to "Leader of the Pack"?

The description says "(Normal)" but I've gotten it to pop on alts playing the event version (CR 67 & CR 182 at the moment).
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

I'm going to say I meant for that to happen from the start. ;) I've updated the wording to include Event Mode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.