Test Discussion Episode 33: Royal Palace (Solo)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Meowtapes, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowtapes Developer

That was fixed on my end, you should only be able to see one at a time in an upcoming hotfix. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Wouldn't be it be more transparent to the players if you simply listed all three? I don't see how surprising many of the players is helpful or desirable. You're not going to run out of space.

But there could be any number of reasons I'm not aware of. Thus question.

(It really would be great if we could get a UI update with Feats [and anything else], but I know that's not the topic here; just saying.)
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I managed to get stuck between one of the consoles and doors in the instance.
    [IMG]

I believe this is going into the last hallway before the boss fight. Would it be possible to move the consoles farther away from the doors? I may also be stuck between the door and the decoration that sticks out from the door a bit, it's not easy to tell.

The only way out was to warp rally, and that put me behind the Crown of Thorns.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just ran the solo again, now that briefings and investigations have been added. There is a briefing or investigation near the portal to leave the instance that gives away something that happens in the second cut scene. If possible, you may want to move some around to not give that detail away.
  5. Kestral Committed Player

on reg version I died halfway through the run by killing things too slow (I'm glad the wall speeds up part way though I just gave it a bit too long to catch up to me to see how fast it goes) when it reset the wall no longer moved from the starting position is that by design?
  6. Kestral Committed Player

At the final boss (only when he should be going to the first weapon stand) He would stand right in front of my character without moving or taking dmg and then teleport to the weapon stand and things would continue. I died once here too and the same bug occured on the second run though. All subsequent times he left to go to the weapons stands as intended.
  7. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for pointing this out. I swapped a couple while placing them, but it'll be fixed in a future hotfix.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.