Dev Discussion Episode 30: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs and feedback related to items and rewards in Earth 3.
    • Like x 1
  2. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Hi
    I'm not sure where to post this but there is a

BUG : The Owlman Elite style gives (50) feat points.

We already get feat points from the normal style, no need to get feat points from the elite one.
    We already have to farm to get the op items, Johnny Quick and the normal Owlman style for feats.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended.
    • Like x 2
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Is the Ultraman cape style tradeable?
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Do u know how to obtain It
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

Well...in the Torikumu reward guide, he said it drops from Ultraman in the Panopticon raid. But he didnt knew if its tradeable or not.
  7. sharpy36 Active Player

The 197 Healer gear needs a little more resto to make it worth wearing over the 192 OP gear. The 197 DPS versions are fine though.
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

We have been getting it out of Panopticon Elite from Ultraman.
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Is tradeable?
  10. Heywiar Committed Player

The people who got it in our group were unable to trade it.
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Are there base items exclusive to members reward boxes from elite raids? In Panopticon Elite the other day I get a large version of the Panopticon Pillar base item, which I love.

Just wanted some clarification on if there are certain base items/rewards that drop from specific members reward boxes from specific content.
  12. Heywiar Committed Player

Correction: it is now tradeable.
    • Like x 2
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

So the base items that come out of the duo, alert, or raid treasure chests dont count as trophy base items towards the feat. Why? If a player isnt a base builder/deco player then these base items are meaningless and are basically 0 reward. They dont have any value on the broker either. At least not significant value. A player would need a ton of them over long periods of time for the amount of $ u get from selling em for it to be meaningful.
  14. sharpy36 Active Player

The collection for the OP neck is now 280 Ultrabucks. This is ridiculous. Put it back to 175. We already needed a ton of marks for the episode, we don't need another 105 added to the grind.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello,
    I got a small complaint about the Elite Ultra Rare drops.

I'm fine with the Ultra Kryptonian Cape from Panopticon Elite. Its a 50P. Feat and you can wear it with other Styles although its not my taste but im ok with it because its a feat.

Then there is the Hyper-Functional Visitor's Helmet from Escape Elite.
    This raid is twice as hard as Panopticon Elite, but its possible to finish.
    My complaint now is, that this Helmet is UGLY! (looks like HIVE helmet with swollen eyes...)
    and the problem is that it doesn't even grant you a feat.

So i'd like to see in next content Ugly ultra Rare drops with Feats or Nice Ultra Rare Drop styles that look decent but don't neccessarily grant a feat.

That way more players will try the harder Elite content because now 95% of the people just run Panopticon Elite and that's it.
    this game needs to give high end players a reason to continue even if they finished the Gear sets and that can be easily accomplished through hard content or hard feats with nice rewards.
  16. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Well I just finished Panopiticon Elite Raid today: 12/29/2017 and no one received the loot of the final boss, Ultraman fell, Raid finished and we waited, nothing happened, I would like to know how to proceed to receive at least reputation points.
    Of course you can always expect a rare drop with the Ultra-Kryptonian Cape but I know that this loot is lost, renowm tokens however are important and are right for everyone in the group.

I have here the images to prove that we have finished and we do not have loot.

[IMG]
    The Raid Ends

[IMG]
    Nobody gain last boss loot

[IMG]
    The game is over

[IMG]
    The Raid shows the exit at Ultramans left side
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.