Dev Discussion Episode 28: Justice for All (+Elite) Raid feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Hey all!

Now that the 'Justice for All' Raid + Elite Raid are Live, this is the thread I (and my teammates) will be most closely monitoring for feedback about this content.

Please note whether you're talking about the normal or elite raid if you have specific feedback to one or the other.

I hope you enjoy the new content!
  2. Psicotic New Player

Hello i just wana let you know than the pets from earth power are broked on the elite Justice for all, i just play it with a team with another earth on it and both have the same issue. Crystal is not getting any power back at all from fortify golem, trollers, or SC soo the damage we made was pure weapons our pets was unable to do the proper damage. Brick on the other side just follow and no attack. I restart cleint, reset PC and all the times they bring me back to raid was the same issue.

On the other content i dont see that happend and i dont feel like try the other elite either until this problem will be solved.

Sorry for the english, si not my first language and thanks for the time taked to read this.
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

Suggestion

At first boss, he creates a shield that you must then remove by doing the objective. However, you are still able to damage him. May I suggest that the shield completely prevents damage from going through instead of him restoring the health? Both ways force the group to play the objective to finish the boss fight, but the latter (and current) system means damage farmers sit there and continue to damage instead of picking up the thingies. I've been tanking some runs and I've literally had to do the objective by myself for the whole fight... as the Tank. I feel the change is minimal but might make the runs smoother.

Problem

In the Elite version of the Baron Von Savage boss fight, he is able to be fully controlled. We've even turned him into ghosts a couple of times! This is clearly not intended as it can't be accomplished in the Normal version of the boss fight.

• Like x 1
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I hope the video is self explanatory. Please, please, fix. It seems like this is always missed. I'm beginning to think this is just a mean joke for all Rage tanks :( :( :(

Also, every boss in elite was able to be CC'd. You can see in this video, I was able to pull Per Degaton with Echain. We can CC every boss.

Another thing, for some reason, the engineers seem to just drop aggro randomly and it's not due to my taunt dropping or someone hitting Ice Elemental. He'll just turn and feint/combo someone. I also noticed I'm not able to block counter Savage and Per Degaton. Idk if this is intended or not. But it's weird. I can lunge counter, just not block counter any actual blockable attacks. It would be nice if this was fixed.
    • Like x 1
  5. MMDDGG New Player

Sorcerer pets do not work well in elite raids. In addition to the endless lag there. Can not play:(
  6. HubbyCre New Player

There is a problem with Sorcerer pets, Sometimes the pet doesn't attack and you have to summon the pet again.
  7. Millbarge Developer

Submitted a change so Rage won't crash when out of phase during the Per Degaton fight.

-Millbarge
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah they forget rage crash... that happened in TOD,BN and maybe UM too(not sure) ...

I hope next time(in next dlc/episode) they don't forget rage crash again.
  9. JackFrost Developer

Sorry I was out of the office for a while, so couldn't reply. To follow up, the issues described (where pets weren't working correctly, and where bosses were control-able in the elite Raid) should all be fixed now on the live servers. Please let us know if you're still seeing either of those issues. Thanks!
  10. Duzzit Active Player

does this mean my Fury won't freeze when going around a corner, or be defeated by a simple wall now? :D
  11. JackFrost Developer

The issues involving pets which should have been resolved were related to them not attacking correctly, as well as being ineffectual at holding aggro (because they would stop attacking). Please holler if you see some of these behaviors return.

If you have some video or something showing these other issues you're describing, it might help us get to the bottom of whatever is happening. Thanks!
  12. Viktoryos SS Active Player

Why reword from 1 st and 2 nd boss is so worst the barge give us only 75 renown ponts?
    How we will colect all set of Elite gear? With this tempo I must to finish 2 raids over 500 thimes is this a normal?
    • Like x 2
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

Elite Last Boss Feedback

The impact that certain powers have over other powers at the Last Boss is ridiculous. It's awful.

Tanks: Ice has multiple shields allowing Ice Tanks to interact with the adds with greater ease and efficiency compared to other Tank powers.

Healers: Nature has Harvest. This is massive and can prevent certain attacks from triggering and decreases incoming damage for the group.

Trolls: Munitions Trolls can Biggun. Can other trolls one-shot a group of adds instantly clearing the room allowing the group to interact with adds for powers to return?

DDs: Munitions and Biggun again. It's simply too strong and has too great of an impact in here.

Suggestions: When interacting with adds, make incoming damage go straight to the player. This means that if someone has a shield, they still get hit. This makes interacting with the adds a much fairer task. Also increase the rank of the adds so Biggun cannot be used on them.

I just want JFAe LB to have an even playing field and to be much fairer. The huge impact some powers have in there compared to other powers of the same role is just absurd and unfair.
    • Like x 1
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I agree with this 100%!
  15. JackFrost Developer

Thanks to the folks who have provided this feedback. Sorry it's a little late coming, but a fix for this issue in elite mode is forthcoming. Once the fix is live, Biggun will still damage the final boss' minions, but shouldn't one-shot them from full health. Thanks again!
    • Like x 2
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

First boss and Per Degaton, you can counter/block break/interrupt them but Baron Savage you cant, why is that?
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

That's great! Any other changes coming our way for Elite?
  18. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Would it be possible to do this to the adds from US Elite as well? I'm referring to the adds that pick up the portal/barrel and then spawn in the final fight. I understand the adds aren't essential to any mechanics, however it presents the same issue as JFA Elite. It negates any difficulty if you can just one shot adds in the final fight.

It would be nice if US Elite also got the same treatment.
  19. Cratz New Player

This is happening with revamp or live version ? cause with revamp biggun wont do tht at least not with full health
  20. Cratz New Player

Munitions is already been beaten up on revamp let them be happy a little more while they can. I just dont understand why ppl still bother so much with this details when others with more importance should receive way more attention. In the end, all this cry nd complains is all bout scoreboard..... devs should take that away at least dmg scoreboard, its ruining this game .....o_O
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.