1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Forgot I wanted to reply to this. It is a tac swapper, plain and simple. It's fine to leave in, sure. But it is the epitome of one really. It only triggers when you super. So for a healer, tac swap it out in between eogs and enjoy the benefits of phr. On dps, swap it with anything. La mort is a great one since that only needs to be put in every 45secs or so so you can keep rotating those 2. Or do what I do and start the boss fight with dead king/ philosophers/eog and pop your sd/orbital/super and then swap to your main 3 like grim trans strat that are beneficial all the time. I'm not saying eog is a bad arti to keep in but it is 100% one of the tac swap candidates
    • Like x 1
  2. Nuclear09 New Player

From my point of view, the EoG is one of the best artifacts to go healer. But also depend the situation that are u running. For instance, if u are a healer with few sp, low artifacts and not much experience, is not a good artifacts for you. The same can happen if you are doing an instance with people which you are not talking with them. But this change if you do a raid with your league. Only spamming a supercharge (with EoG) each 30sec helps dps/troll to recharge the sc to help the hole instance.
    However, in dps rol is a completely different artifact, which is always helpful with adds. But if you want to run it with bosses, the better way to use it is switching with other artifact in your inventory.
    If someone have other ideas, let me know so i can learn more from this game.
    Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I actually agree/disagree at same time
    I disagree in that, you shouod be able to swap any artifact in you want at any time
    I agree in that, if u swap one out, all benefits should cancel out immediately as its no longer equipped.

Using tetra for example, i think its cheap, never intended, etc. you shouodnt be able to have a buff applied that lingers after you swap in a dif artifact. Because then your benefitting from, running, utilizing etc 4+ artifacts when the design is to have 3.

Just my opinion but if u need to cheese an exploit like that to be a good dps and a benefit to your group then how sad .
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I never used EOG or leveled it up, so I guess I might get kick from groups then.