EoG changes binned then?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by appocolyps, May 3, 2023.

1. Dene Devoted Player

But.. but.. but.. you can't get the *good* feats without EOG

/s
  2. Proxystar #Perception

No they shouldn't nerf the tanks, anyone can make a survival battle build including you.

There's nothing wrong with a tank finishing the fight, if you messed up, failed to observe a mechanic and got yourself killed that's your fault. Learn from it don't make the same mistake next time and show the tank the proper appreciation they deserve for carrying you despite your error.
    • Like x 2
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes I can - because I am still alive when the dust clears ;). Or, to look at it another way, it only takes a Healer and a Tank to complete content. It might take a damn long time, but we WILL finish it. Eventually.
    • Like x 1
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

Admittedly, I'm never getting the speed feats that way, but I can live with missing ~250 FP in the whole game. I've lost more to Time Capsules.
    • Like x 1
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

Wow. Just wow.

I never thought I'd have to look down on you, Cyclonic.
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

"Nobody should", but somebody "will". Just ask Deathmike.

And nerfing tanks just literally makes me ask WTFAF you want from this game?
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

To be fair, I'm more interested in my Base Healing, and whether to min/max on Dom or my own Health, whether it's more productive to raise Origin or Adaptive Augs than spend SP on the same stat (it is. SP come slowly. Augs level fast and usually have side benefits).
  8. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I did. I lost my patience a few times and made people wait forever for me to solo it. It's not good for the game.

This sort of thing can happen quite often in the more difficult regular, or the less difficult elite stuff. Where the healer gets picked off... the rest of the group slowly fizzles out to no fault of their own, and the tank just doesn't need one and says "F u guys", I'll do it myself.
  9. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

You don't love me no mo? :(