Enad Global 7 purchases Daybreak Games.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BumblingB, Dec 1, 2020.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

Stats Revamp & Artifacts! Remember when they added those?!
  2. BumblingB I got better.

That was 2.5-3 years AFTER they were bought from Sony and renamed. There was no revamp then. The closest would be CR Differential, which hurt pretty badly and the stats revamp was undoing that problem.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The stats revamp was in 2017. SOE was purchased in 2015.
    • Like x 1
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

Right. I didn't say the change happened immediately, but this was an outcome. Once it switch hands, I'm sure it too them awhile to make changes.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The two aren't related. The 2017 revamp was only to undo CR differential which also had nothing to do with SOE being purchased. Actual game development is handled by game developers, not private investors.

Let's say I purchase Dunkin Donuts. I don't know anything about making donuts but I do know they're very popular and that's going to put more money in my pocket. So since I have no experience with donuts, I'm just going to leave that to the donut developers. I'm just here to make sure they have everything they need to make donuts.

Let's say they decided to change their donut recipe and customers hate it. That has nothing to do with me purchasing the company. I didn't tell them to change the recipe, I didn't suggest to them to change the recipe.
    • Like x 1