Electricity Burst damage - is it possible?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DerezzedQuo, Dec 14, 2015.

1. DerezzedQuo New Player

Is there any build for Electricity Burst damage?
    I'm tired of DoT that can't do maximum damage because monsters dying too fast
    I'm sorry for my english
  2. DulcesS Well-Known Player

The best burst comes from weapon combos clipped with powers.
    • Like x 1
  3. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

You dps with Elec?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Unfortunately, no. As DulceS said, the best you can possibly do is clip strong weapon attacks with shockwave on electrified enemies. The standard loadout is setup your DoT (enemies should already be electrified via arc lightning or wired), cast electrocute, then spam weapon attacks clipped with shockwave until electrocute and wired are off cooldown.

Here is a good list of clipped weapon damage potential:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...eapons-in-dcuo-weapon-mastery-edition.210326/

If you are good with clipping, handblaster solar flame is usually best. A faster ranged attack with lower damage is dual wield dual throw. You can get in more attacks between cooldowns, but damage is not as high as solar flame. I have both weapons. I use handblasters for duos and solos, and used to use dual throw back when I dps'd raids in the old days (before monthly content started). :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Best you have would have would be WM into SP or Wired into WM in Shockwave.....neither will do well. You can also spam powers using the AM but again you will not do well. Sorry. Best bet is to wait until they do a weapon pass then try WM or weapon attack with a power clip. At least until they revamp the AM...again.