Electric Healing, has a huge issue

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by KDICHU, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Sorry to say but Celestial is bugged with Renew and Admonish having infinite range, electric is fine, you need to position yourself better, heres me soloing R9 and R10 of the current survival and we know that arena is massive.

Also on my channel is more electric healing from the first survival mode R6 and R7

Electrics range is the same as sorcery and nature.
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Thanks Derp!

:D
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Celestial does not have infinite range. It has line of sight rendering range. In survival mode if the tank does not render in your line of sight, meaning he is so far you cannot see him, he will not get the heal. Most healers that have this problem are on the PS3.

Electric and sorcery have the same range for insta heal. However Nature has far better range than electric except for its insta heal move which are the same.

When used properly Electric has the widest healing range with biocapacitor.
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Idk. Sounds like a blanket nerf call but I may need to test that with Celestial Healing.

I've not experienced this "infinite range" but if it does, it needs to be fixed.
    The only Power with maximum arena range that big is Malediction cBenediction and that's if you get the combo off.
  5. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Whatever you want to call it Celestial's renew and admonish heal from one side of the globe to another and in comparison to other powersets makes it seem infinite and broken. In my experience the rest of the powersets have the same range.

Electrics short range is over exaggerated as powers like nature and sorcery have powers that are spammable for little risk where as electric is probably the power hungeriest of them all
  6. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Yep it is, but we make up for it with our "death-heals"
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I've see Sorcery healers drain their bar many times because they don't know exactly what their powers do.
  8. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

Yh I wish Galvanize's HoT was a little stronger.
  9. blklightning New Player

The downside of Ionic Drain is that it may likely hit the Essence, causing it to be healed. :(

eBurst, when used correctly, is AMAZING... just like you said. It does require people to not range so much though. I find it extremely fun in HoH.

Here's a 35K heal that I got on a fire tank while in The Plaza:
    [IMG]

For the OP:
    Electric usually takes more skill than the other healing powers. Not only do you need to really know what the powers do, you have to also pay solid attention to your positioning and the positioning of the group. In Elite, it's just not viable for an Electric healer to be in the center of the room. I don't know Thrones very well, so was taking direction from people who didn't understand how Electric works. It was just impossible for me to do my job, when only able to rely on 3 powers to heal the entire team.

I finally went back to leapoffaithninja's videos to see how he did it. He's got a good thing going there and that's how I plan to heal it next time around. Of course, I'd love for ID to not cause damage to the Essence. It's a great heal, but cannot be used at all during that fight. :(
  10. blklightning New Player

Ain't nobody gonna bring you back from certain death like an Electric healer. HA!
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I was going to do HoH on my healer. A leaguemate was also queuing up as a healer. When I asked him, he said he should heal, not me. Electric bias.
  12. blklightning New Player

I've got a few choice words for him. :p

Show him the vid in my signature. HoH on Day 1. The first time I'd been there was on Test w/ TSI (partial run). This video was my first full run and none of us had the gear that we do now.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I did Lols with relatively little problem. Oh well, I need to work on my DPS.
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

If you go with the group Ionic drain will only hit Ares and not the essence but will still heal the other tank on the adds.
    • Like x 2
  15. blklightning New Player

Oh, DPS is super easy. I think it's pretty fun.
  16. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

YOU KNOW IT!
    • Like x 1
  17. blklightning New Player

I will keep that in mind my next time around. Thanks!
  18. KDICHU Well-Known Player

I usually don't use Electroburst but today i will defiantly give it a try why not lol i do have 2 different loadouts for healing on separate armory's and like to mix it up when in lower content as a test. for me the best way i test a loadout is simple, i get 3 league mates all DPS's and Que Up for Act of Defiance or Return to Nexus. i like the challenge for no troll no tank very good practice for raid especially when the trolls go down lol
  19. KDICHU Well-Known Player

yes electric gets picked on, we scare people with the bounce back
  20. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Only issue with this shield idea is how shields operate. Healer shields go to the 3 group members with the lowest health, and the healer who casts them. If a rage tank is playing correctly, he will never have the lowest health while tanking.