Fixed earth brick fortify golem

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cutie, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

If your health drops as a player Brick will taunt which will use his entire powerbar with jackhammer and he won't have power to heal etc. If your health as a player isn't dipping that low then Brick's powerbar will be used for healing and the basic attacks
  2. Batuba Developer

To further clarify. After looking into Fortify Golem, I am seeing a heal ability attached to it, that was bugged and not functioning. This might be a pre-stats matter thing or just a function that was not working, however, I'm making it work now.
    • Like x 5
  3. Cutie Level 30

thank you batuba for working on earth tank
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Is there anyway we are able to go through our own pet and other players pets and npcs in game? It would clean up combat for close range dps. I'm down for an artifact that lets u go through npcs. It's sad we can't move anymore in this game while in combat. Ì actually broke my controller last week because crystal and people's henchmen got in my way over 10x. Can we do something about this?
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Maybe have pets above the head instead of ur side an option
  6. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

So what you are saying is that brick takes virtually double damage meaning it takes transfer damage as well as direct damage making it so that the damage isnt actually split when it comes to brick that sounds pretty broken to me and explains why brick dies so often. Follow up question does that mean hes also not protected by the effects that manacles grant the user in cutting the damage down and if so that would mean hes taking full damage and not reduced from manacles
  7. Cutie Level 30

i feel really strong in regular raids but brick dies fast in elite maybe totem needs to be increased also but im mainly worried about brick having more health maybe and gemstone shield from fortify golem working for him and that he can heal i guess idk fire and earth have needed overhauls for a long time earth shields and hardlight shield work great though and i love pet tanking and earth is my favorite power
  8. Cutie Level 30

will earth be fixed before birds of prey comes out?
  9. Roocck Committed Player

I am sure that this has been brought up and possibly answered, but when using fortify brick does get power but is used jackhammer or epicenter his power drains in seconds. Is that intended?