Drop Rates/Loot Tables in T5 Raids

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dump Truck, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesteelshadow1 New Player

devs can you look into the trace dps belt drops in nexus it drop rate seems like it overwhelming the drop rates of the other 87 drops in nexus usp3. in maybe 100 league nexus runs 15 belts have dropped 2 weapons in nothing else. all 5 of our dps have it in 10 others but not a single other piece of 87. i have also have probly seen it drop 10 more times pugging it. seems weird that its so common but you guys say the dropps are fine. can you check its drop rate compared to the other 87 gear. also seem 86 weapon in nexus are limited to hb in brarwling while wave drops the other 86 weapons it should if u know how to. one last thing is nexus only dropping 86 chest in belts? shouldnt it also drop legs in feet as 86 gear?
    thanks The Steelshadow
    • Like x 1
  2. thesteelshadow1 New Player

devs can you look into the trace dps belt drops in nexus it drop rate seems like it overwhelming the drop rates of the other 87 drops in nexus usp3. in maybe 100 league nexus runs 15 belts have dropped 2 weapons in nothing else. all 5 of our dps have it in 10 others but not a single other piece of 87. i have also have probly seen it drop 10 more times pugging it. seems weird that its so common but you guys say the dropps are fine. can you check its drop rate compared to the other 87 gear. also seem 86 weapon in nexus are limited to hb in brarwling while wave drops the other 86 weapons it should if u know how to. one last thing is nexus only dropping 86 chest in belts? shouldnt it also drop legs in feet as 86 gear?
    thanks The Steelshadow
  3. Miahztwin Committed Player

What they need to do is replace the Fos 3 Loot table and put it in the t5 raids lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Dagg212121 New Player

I would be ok with 87s being rare if some other 86 dropped more than Handblaster and Brawling...But yes half our league has traces belt and no other 87 pieces and we have never had an 87 weapon drop...
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will confirm drops are working as intended, and we do have plans to change the way looting works in the future to eliminate some of this confusion. We'll share more once we're closer to that begin real.
    • Like x 4
  6. Miahztwin Committed Player

I'm content with my one 87 piece TBH. just wanted to see something purple, you know? lol But I think people understand that loot is working as intended Mepps, I think what people want now is to change it. So I personally appreciate what you're doing Mepps, thanks for taking your time to speculate the situation.
    • Like x 2
  7. Evian Well-Known Player

The blue 85/86 are dropping as intended, it's the 87 gear that's not dropping properly. As commented before, 87 drops are quite rare (this may be intended), but was it intended for them to almost certainly always drop DPS?
  8. Newyatt New Player

Loots, as lot of things, were set really stupid way in this game...

Make Individual loots -> No ninja, no dice...
    Make the loot buyable with Reality Marks -> We can use marks that are useless when we have the complete T5 armor...

If we could buy Plans, Weapons, Rings, Necks, Face, etc with marks (many of them ok...), that would solve many problems.
    I dropped Rings 83+ before they change the sockets on them, and destroyed them to craft 78 Rings... Since that day, I never seen any other ring for troll ><

So stupid game, just made for Geek-cheaters-farmers-lucky people-ninjas...
  9. AllShieldsNoSkills New Player

I think it's unfair that the traces in time gear for dps drops almost every other run but I've yet to see any healer or troller drops for it.......
  10. Newyatt New Player

Why Devs do nothing about that ?

Because that forces us to farm and farm days after days the meager T5 content... :
    - 2 alerts made in 30 minutes
    - 2 raids with elitist recruitment, often disproportionate (CR97+++++).
    At the beginning in the LFG we saw "GLF Troll 1600+ Vita", now it's 1800+ cause most of people are bad.
    Soon they'll ask for 1900++ vita ><
    It becomes increasingly weak.

[...]

Miss City of Heroes (best superheroes MMO ever, with clever devs who are not only businessmen...)
    • Like x 1
  11. Dump Truck New Player

I agree with this.

I would also like to know if anyone has seen a head piece style drop in 87 for any role. That seems to be one of the pieces nobody has ever seen in our league.

The role specific 87 pieces are extremely rare as compared to the 87 DPS pieces (which is the belt and legs far more often than anything else)
    • Like x 1
  12. EvilGirlNMLPS3 New Player

Most people I know quit replaying these raids, including myself, drops are trash, aint worth it.
    I support this thread, devs need to do something about it.
    • Like x 4
  13. Sinastra New Player

I bought over 5000 replays last ps3 sale and i am now down to 1000...i only use badges on nexus/wave and i can tell you i am NOT using badges anymore...the loot drops are horrible. In nexus it's ALWAYS the same fe5, dps chest, blasters, purple waist, and MAYBE an expert plan, rarely soda
    ones tho....wave always has the same dps or heal stuff, but RARELY purple items and exp plan (even leaving up bosses it just gives more crap)....i really feel like a fool for farming these raids and wasting my badges....it would be different if the grinding paid
    off, but it hasn't...it's disheartening to invest so much time/money in these raids only to get the same loot...please devs adjust the drops a bit....maybe then i will invest more money into the game....i have been playing for over 2years and have always been legendary and dc is an expensive hobby of mine; but these loot drops make me wantto find a new hobby.... *sadface*
    • Like x 1
  14. Dump Truck New Player

I reallt think they should make the 86 cr pieces in raids 87 cr with the new DLC. If you can simply buy 86cr gear, then that makes all those replays on nexus pointless as the current 87cr drop rates are so infrequent and in short supply it makes resetting the raids pointless - and more so when the new DLC hits since you can simply purchase the 86 gear.
  15. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Kinda like the incredibly tiny gain from going back to finish the norsemen set when you're already at T5 or better.
    • Like x 1
  16. Thunderbisciut New Player

The 87 rifle does exist on PC side. I ran a pug Nexus over the weekend and inspected one of the dps. I was jealous. I still use my 83 rifle over my 87 DW in most situations.

We've had pretty good loot drops in Nexus in league. I got 87 DW and might 5 expert, our other dps got an 87 neck, and 2-3 other pieces of 87 gear. Off roles we don't see nearly as much, and it's usually 86. We only run once a week in league, and I only started running two characters though this week.

Personally I don't see the point in replaying the raids. None of us use expert mods atm, but we're almost all T5 with T5 mods, and it's not like Nexus is difficult as we are now. Don't get me wrong, I like better gear as much as the next guy, but I'm just in it for the fun.
  17. Young Blazin New Player

I just got halfway to lvl 30. I have completely no quests other then arena and legends and bountys. I have not finished the final mission. I repeat, I have not beaten my mentor circe. I just finished beating the original green lantern in my previous quest and now i have NO. I repeat NO QUESTS! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPposed to finish the game. I can't lvl up so I can't get to do the awesome stuff my friends keep talking about. I will never be able to get to t5 like my cousin. PLEASE. I beg you. help me.
  18. Clip New Player

If we only receive single loot nothing will change tbh. If i receive all the crap or if the crap is divided by 8 makes no difference. So i hope they also adjustet the drop rate of some stuff. We will see soon if they did or didnt but i think they saw how the community thinks in all these threads about the bad bad drop rate.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

With the loot changes in GU29 and coming with DLC8, we have confirmed proper drop rates for DLC7 raid content.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.