DoS: Doomed Metropolis

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, May 23, 2018.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Fixed an issue where some Iconic bounties could be healed by players on the opposing faction.

It's things like this that actually make the game fun used to be able to do this on all bounties in the game but we got to many people that complain and this is what is killing the game can't no one accept how things are and have to get them changed. it's bad enough PVP blows in most opinion but them we get a nice bounty that most feel we are blowing through and then a healer comes along healing that NPC giving it just a little more bite resistance to the life of the battle. and you wonder why players keep quiting the game is becoming too SOFT.

Ring War / Diamond Heist used to be able to run it unlimited and yield a reward now it's once aside of getting a feat and or a mark it's always fun to run something more than one time and be rewarded for it

Time for everyone to stand together and put DC back to how it was this new direction is just not that much fun anymore even though as much as I hate survival mode just because it takes the roles we need for other things and hordes them towards it oh well it's what we want but it's as if the things we are asked about we give the input and we are left in the dark or it's never brought up again.

The Sin Stone reward from the Assassin Time Capsule can now be traded

While not everything in the game can be tradable but more keeps being added and more need to be tradable. It's our money we spend it we should be able to decide on keeping or trading or selling it without no restrictions stop holding our hands and let us play a game.

Raid gear should be tradable between our own characters especially for those who bought wrong piece on accident or a place we can trade it in for additional marks to acquire the correct piece.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sin Stones were always account bound.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

Can the opposite faction kill "knock out" that healer? I havent tried DoS so i dont know. However, if you cant stop healer for healing then it it just harassing and got nothing to do with fair play or pvp.
    • Like x 5
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Nope. Not unless you're in PVP phase. I totally agree with you, and have no idea why the OP is suggesting such a ridiculous thing, lol.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The game is down so some need to stretch their entitlement via keyboard.
    • Like x 2
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This right here is why I am happy to here it was fixed so the opposing faction can NOT heal the Iconic Bounties. It's a PvE zone and hero side the only weekly content we have at the moment is go find and defeat Hank Heshaw or Bizarro. Here's an idea if those trolling little jerks have nothing better to do with their time. PvE zone or not, PvP flag up or not ,.. you provide any heals at all to a bounty.... Every one on that TEAM attacking them immediately has the ability to shot at you. YOU do not have the ability to shoot back.

WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? That's not fair? Then explain how its fair for you to hop into the middle of the battle and start healing the bounty and no one has the ability to do a thing to stop you?