Don't Miss The Holiday Half-Off Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Oh, great...

PSG gave us... another sale on SC, up to 42% off! :/
    Yeah, thanks... I already bought my SC during the 30% off promos, because at the time the Armories were announced as coming to live servers in December. Not buying any more until I know how the new DLC dropping plays out.

Being a ProSieben customer sucks...
  2. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

Was it in Containment under the Magic Wing? lol. I don't do many random duels in WT, most of my duels are just farming for feats with my best friend.
  3. Hardack New Player

so when i try to make purchases it redirects me to become a legendary member... ive been one since launch
  4. Hardack New Player

nevermind its working for me now.. idk what happened.
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not lairs. Unless they were selling for 1,000LP.
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

Lairs were only 500 loyalty points.
  7. DarthPupil New Player

why no sale on DLC T__T
    like the last sale on the ultimate edition.. this is the time that i've my money
    • Like x 1
  8. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Is the R&D Scanner Two-Pack on sale?

I ask that because I don't know the regular price. Currently I see it for 50 marketplace cash.

I'd greatly appreciate a reply before the 23rd...
  9. TheFoeYouBowTo New Player

Yeah, Happy Holidays & all that.

So to the point. Hows about maybe, if Devs are not ever intent upon re-issuing The Batman-Inspired Mask, maybe one that looks closer the Arkham Asylum series *drools* ('cause the Batman-Inspired deal really does look more like it belongs on Catman... ). Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't appreciate the TOM-bot thing (can you say pug-fugly & silly?) but NO HERO worthy of that title should feel comfortable dragging around a T. O. Morrow ANYTHING, no matter its stats! Pretty sure Steel isn't cool with it. Thank (insert deity here) I have The Bat-Drone.

Would be nice if the Devs gave us something cool that we didn't have to purchase via The Marketplace or Collections Edition (ex. Batman-Inspired Mask, Bat-Drone, etc.), not free but silly (ex. Skeets, TOM-Bot, etc.)

Some of us roll serious with our toons and want the rest of the world to see that.
  10. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I have to agree with TheFoeYouBowTo. I would have liked the Batman-Inspired Mask, but I missed out (I got the F2P version of DCUO not long after it released), and I also find the TOM-Bot & Skeets-drone a little annoying at times. I find the healer-Jack-O-Lantern 'pet', combined with the Lair's Back-Up team, to be far more useful. I've also made suggestions on some Iconic-themed trinkets, like a Cloud of Robotic Bats to distract your target (one gets a glimpse of the effect when one summons the Batman Bouncy). But I agree, it's time to release the 'specials' for general purchase.
    • Like x 2
  11. TheFoeYouBowTo New Player

... ''a Cloud of Robotic Bats to distract your target''? SOMEBODY BUY THAT MAN A DRINK! That would be oh-so-freakin'-SWEEET! And what was with the Halloween bird Base/Lair items (one on a desk, another on a hanging perch), C'mon, last I recalled BATS are far more synonymous with Halloween than ''dirty, disgusting, filthy, lice-ridden birds''! Oh just imaging it, sleeping & flapping bats hanging from the ceilings of your Cave Theme! Ah... dare to dream. C'mon Devs! Step-up & flex that imagination muscle once in awhile! TOM-bot? Puh-LEEZE!
  12. CGthor Active Player

Replay badges stock up time and a power respec
  13. TDSK Committed Player

So does this end tonight, or does it end tomorrow night?
  14. Adamma New Player

15. Anarcho-Captain New Player

FINALLY used the Loyalty points I had stashed! I was going to use them on either the Superman Legendary character, or a power-respec token. But thanks to the sale: I GOT BOTH!!!! WOOT! Now I can't wait for War of the Light to start so I can switch over my current Lantern toon to the power he was MEANT to have when I picked the name 'Spirit of Anarchy' - RAGE!!! Then I'll simply switch over the green swatch to red & I'm DONE.
  16. The Klepto New Player

Great sale. Such and old announcement yet still makes it to headlines just gotta post on it
  17. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

TheFoeYouBowTo, the Perched Raven & the Raven Writing Desk are nods to the 'father' of Gothic writing, Edgar Allen Poe, & his seminal work, The Raven.
    And granted, I too would love to have a Lair Item of a grouping of bats hanging from my ceiling. But the addition of bats to Halloween is relatively newer than having ravens (NOT crows, there IS a difference) in the symbology.

Here endeth the lesson. (I thank my long-time RL Goth friends for providing the factoid above.) As for that drink, I'll take a nicely, properly chilled glass of Mountain Dew, thanks ;-)
  18. The Klepto New Player

Look another sale. Sike
  19. zavero31 New Player

ROFL. Hey wait it must be true, the ad on ps4 says the sale is still going on! Hey who wants to bet that same ad is still there by the time the *next* sale hits? Gives you great confidence in the game knowing the devs are so on top of things...
    • Like x 1
  20. The Klepto New Player

Hey look another sale!!! How confusing?!?!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.