Don't Miss The Holiday Half-Off Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daffy324 New Player

Please do reply Mepps, just bought 2 DLC's which I really love: Fight for Light and Lightning Strikes. I'd hate to play them if that problem were not resolved.
  2. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

They already fixed the problem....

On a side note, i am very disappointed that dlc is not included here. :mad:
  3. ParticleFire Active Player

Painting with a broad brush there aren't you?
    Every means ALL players. I have never even heard of this issue.
    Merry Christmas to Everyone. (that means all players) 50% off might make us all forget about how long it took to launch the Event. hehe :)
    • Like x 1
  4. TDSK Committed Player

Does this include Loyalty Points for the sale? Or only using Marketplace cash?
  5. Fools Fire Loyal Player

This is great! Every time they have a sale I stock up on replay badges which I use within two days because someone finds a raid glitch. Cause and Effect is so cool!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Loyalty points are not included in the sale.
  7. comrade sonya Committed Player

Everything in the loyalty vendor was half off when I bought something :p
  8. Radium Devoted Player

I think he means is the loyalty point vendor on sale as well.

I thought it was when I checked this morning, guess I was wrong :/
  9. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

Loyalty point vendor was half-off for me as well....
  10. Fightingbudha New Player

Yep just used my loyalty points as well. Great sale have enough reset badges for the holidays now. Thank you
  11. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

I want a Triple SC Sale :(

Please throw one before the year ends :D
  12. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

so glad that the loyalty vendors were half off, a few days ago, used the rest of my money for something else, then oh look a holiday 50 % off sale and I had no money, angry then read this thread about the loyalty vendor and was able to stock up on replay badges and power respect tokens.. DCUO you made me very happy today..thank you.
  13. Benzinobenzz New Player

hey after the new update the load page were the joker is its keep freezing i cant make it to the charecter selection,do some 1 knows why this is happening?
  14. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Didn't have many loyalty points, but I had enough for a respec token to set aside for rage. Already made my future Red Lantern.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sensei New Player

I don't know were to post this so I just wanted to say that the camera issue in FOS1( The Chasm) isn't fix and the Themyscyra (GOT) which I have no idea if it's fixed or not I don't mind but that is also so bugged, and some say Prime battleground is also bugged the magic avatar takes no damage. Sorry if I misspelled anything :)
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Since I've been one of those complaining about the un-great sales compared to previous years, I'd like to say that I'm greatly gruntled, and thank you, DCUO folks, for this marketplace sale. Much appreciated! :D Have a hoppy halliday!

(Er, fixing the thing where some of us are having our machines grind to a halt and disconnect every half hour, which has been ongoing since yesterday, would be appreciated, though; i haven't been able to do anything more useful than the seasonal; tried BD and d/ced at Tala.)

Oh, and please stop making announcements open to comments. Merry happy! :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jaobigboy New Player

Hope they have another after Christmas, bad timing for some of us,
  18. daffy324 New Player

Since I notice there are many DC fans here I wanted to ask one question which has been bugging me for Batman Beyond, what happens to Commisioner Gordon? I know that Alfred passes on because of his age, Robin(Tim Drake) quit, Nightwing(Dick Grayson) also quit because he was injured severely and lost a eye and Barbara Gordon aka Oracle was Batgirl but became Comissioner after James Gordon dissapered, so where is he? Besides that what happens to Flash, Green Lantern's, Superman?
  19. daffy324 New Player

Hey! I think i've seen you before in the Watchtower! You were dueling! Add me: bugs324
  20. Mary Bliss Committed Player

I thought about the steam sale with half off on old DLCs.

However I am in the EU using the US launcher and an SOE account.

Going on steam they region blocked me again lol : /

So I can only access the EU sale with the german ps71 codes.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24200/?snr=1_7_15__13

This gives me a 404, site error "content currently not available in your region".

Anyone know if you can gift cross region and if I can use steam DLC codes without having DCUO installed on steam ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.