Does anyone know how you insert images into DCUO forum posts?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, May 11, 2017.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I keep trying various ways and all I get is that small question mark in a square.
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Well when you click on either the insert picture or media icon, it asks for the url. So in order to get it you'll need to go back to the said thing (image or media item) and right click and choose copy image location for images or copy video url for videos. Does that help?
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

In light of the more appropriate response above, I'd like to add that you cannot link to images stored on your PC...they have to be hosted somewhere.

Like the video in your sig.
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

I post my pictures in facebook (only visible to me) and use copy paste to get them here...
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

The url you use has to allow for images to be hotlinked. Personally, I use postimg.org. So far, the images don't expire, can be full quality, and don't require advertising or linkback. The site is clean and easy to navigate, and allow me to organize images into albums. It also allows for posting without creating an account, which is what drew my interest to their site in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Need to know information
  8. supalova20 Well-Known Player

9. supalova20 Well-Known Player

10. supalova20 Well-Known Player

11. Ghostknight Well-Known Player