Does anyone else feel the summer seasonal should be extended?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Kestral Committed Player

Not really but I do wish the seasonal vendor stuck around for a day or two after the event. I didn't realize the seasonal was over on a saturday and had markes saved up I wanted to use -_-

I guess I'll get the base items I wanted next year.
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

I wouldn't mind it being extended for a little bit, being a new player I had a lot of catching up to do for the feats. I just need the Atlantean Warsuit and Fiddler Crab sets, guess those will have to wait. It did get extremely grindy and annoying though.
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'll be honest, summer event is my least favorite event, especially the outside portion. Just to do the mutineer, sometimes you have to do different parts just to complete, some boats are either broken or they take a long time to spawn. The ones that do work, got to compete with everyone and their grandmother. The other have as soon as you about to active the cog, an Atlantean magically spawns and attacks making it annoying and longer then it should.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Of all the years not to give open episodes they choose this one, the one w no summer content
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

hell no, it was over a month out... glad is gone
    • Like x 1