Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

so force ppl to log in is something good?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're not forcing people to log in, they're rewarding people for logging in.
    • Like x 2
  3. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

sure after i PAY a membership its an reward they give me to log in....anyway is ok i got better things to do with my time as talk to ppl

who simply think they know everthing better goodbye
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You get a reward wether you pay a membership or not. I don't pay a sub but I still get a reward for logging in and if I wanted to pay a sub I know that I could get additional rewards.
    • Like x 1
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Then don't pay. Nobody is forcing you to pay, or to log in.
    • Like x 3
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

An excellent point. All excellent choices. But a Bullock trench first, then I’ll experiment with others later. Lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Why didn't they put an emblem slot on the backside just like on the standard Detective Style? It always feels like they leave things half done. Seriously, I would very much like to have a face-to-face conversation with the devs, so I could maybe, MAYBE, understand how they think.
  8. myandria Item Storage

More than likely WB/DC didn't allow the devs to do this; we are fortunate to even get Constantine's detective jacket in the first place. When it comes to it's iconic characters and their clothes, WB/DC hold a tight harness on that. Their decision(s) on whether or not Dimensional Ink can use/change an iconic's looks is as fickle as the RNG Spirits of any MMO.