Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before August 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Son of Belial style. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Occult Detective Coat style, inspired by John Constantine. Members only. The non-member gear style is the Bewitching Battlesuit style.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 15
  2. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Well We need ALOT more Coats like doctor coat may even flashpoint mr freeze and some more randoms
  3. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

btw u guys should really work on the system if someone do membership like middle of the month that he get ALL daylie rewards from days before we Pay for them
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You do. If you sign up for membership in the middle of the month you can claim all the previous days that you logged in for that month.
    • Like x 2
  5. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

uhm no i had an friend witch did membership at the end of last month and he didnt get the rewards from the days before
  6. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

FINALLY! A ladies style with a tie and not just some under-shirt alternate for us!
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They only get the Rewards for the number of days they logged in, because logging in is still required. Maybe your friend didn't log in enough days last month.
    • Like x 3
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's his problem. You have to hit the Claim All button. Worked for me last two months.
    • Like x 1
  9. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

fine and if it worked for u thats not my problem too
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I doubt that.
  11. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

and btw do u think ppl are so stupid that they dont know they have to use this button...but he cant get more as he is ablr to unlock
  12. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

your thing i saw it
  13. Icon Active Player

I would really like to see the option for coat/jacket styles to be separate from the chest style so we can pair them up how WE like instead of the pre-determined chest styles you create under the jacket styles.
    • Like x 3
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.

If he did not log in every day that month he can only claim the same number of days he logged in.
    • Like x 2
  15. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Meh. Its far too similar to the detective style already in the game.
    • Like x 1
  16. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

and thats exactly what im talking about he pay the same money like everyone else so he should get the same rewards like veryone else

bcs this is an core element of the membership and no giveaway and btw u dont seem to be smarter if u trash talk about ppl u dont even know!
  17. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Could we plsase get some of the previous daily login rewards added to Dr. Fate's inventory for those of us who missed them such as the enhanced future warden style only available from January 2022.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is what I'm taking about. EVERYONE else wether they pay a sub or not has to log in each day to claim their daily rewards, so you and "your friend" needs to do the same as EVERYONE else. You do not get a reward for not logging in. It doesn't matter if you paid or not. Don't think too hard.
    • Like x 2
  19. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

i dont wate one more second with u say hello to my ignore list
    • Like x 1
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Oh awesome goodness I am looking forward to it these monthly rewards are getting good.