Do The Forums Feel More Positive Without The Old Voting System?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TrueMarvel, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zizzi New Player

The only thing I don't like is that we can't easily see upvotes either, so it's hard to tell from the front page which ideas were well liked or not. I wish they would display the number of "Likes" on the front page.
    If they don't like the idea the Likes would obviously show 0 and eventually they will phase out of the conversations, but not being able to see what the community "approves" I feel like is a hindrance in the long run.
    • Like x 1
  2. tyler durden New Player

look at this guy. op says he put me on ignore and now hes quoting me. hahaha. well at least we know you do what you say.
  3. Evie Syrena New Player

Durden seems like a troll trying to make people mad. If that's the case, you dont have an yuseful input in any discussion... so there's no need for you to make posts, right?
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

Thanks for reminding me.
  5. tyler durden New Player

your afraid of words i see. gotcha. i dont put people on ignore bc im a man.
  6. Evie Syrena New Player

7. tyler durden New Player

fixed what? oh you mean like how your trolling me? thought so. all your telling me is the op cant argue and fight his own battles for himself.
  8. Evie Syrena New Player

You asked me a question, but then answered it with your incorrect assumption. Should I even bother?
  9. SOE-MOD-19 New Player

Thread locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.