Dev Discussion DLC13: Throne of the Dead Raid - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HersheyKiss New Player

6 banishments total, not 6 players. And tbh i still dont know why this raid is on live. Its still broken. They need to take it down and put it back up once its 100% fixed. Its really frustrating not even attempting the raid. My league doesnt even wanna run it with all the stuff thats broken. The dlc is a month old now and thrones has worked correctly for what? A few days? Its just not fun what so ever when the hardest piece of content is like this.
  2. HersheyKiss New Player

Its supposed to banish 4 players, 1 of each role. Thats how it worked when it was working correctly. Have no idea why they made the changes to it in the 1rst place. I had a 30min run the day b4 the hotfix for the teleport change, since then the raid has been so broken.
  3. HersheyKiss New Player

Lots of lag in normal version of thrones 2day. And i had league mates in different runs that experienced the same thing. But none of us had this issue in LOL or HoH
  4. HersheyKiss New Player

Just ran the normal version and everything seemed fine thru the entire raid. Glad this is finally working right :)
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

I dont read all the thread, so apologizes if this has been answer already: Why cant we go down stairs after we beat the raid? I mean...there are Briefings and Investigations down there.
    Or are we supposed to get them when Hades send us down there (while we are trying to fight the adds and come back to the main room as soon as possible)?
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Huh? I got them all after finishing the raid. I just walked into the corridors and grabbed them all. Either you weren't looking in the right place or they changed it without telling us :S
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Well...when the Raid was released, the doors opened when you beat Hades. Now they stay close. I already have them, but some people dont and cant go down there.
  8. |The 3rror Committed Player

I just notice ps3 players cant go downstairs on throne inly ps4 players will that be fixed?
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Strange. Maybe that changed when they fixed the exploit? I think I got mine before the exploit was patched. Thanks for the info. :)
  10. Loche Developer

That sounds like a bug. I think someone else is saying it is happening on ps3? We will check it out.
    • Like x 2
  11. Saybro Committed Player

Anyone have an instance where Hades is actually clipping his staff fury? He would start the spin and then go into a different power, but the fury is still going on around him wiping people out.
    • Like x 2
  12. 2nd Circle Level 30

That usually happens when he starts the staff flurry, but it kills someone as soon as he does it so he goes right into the "death empowers me" animation with his staff still spinning.
    • Like x 1
  13. Korlick Loyal Player

That would explain it. Im on the PS3 too.
  14. HazeTA New Player

Happened to me on PS3 last time I was in there a few weeks ago, all the PS4 players could go down there though.
  15. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

We had that happen as well. Multiple times. Happens on elite and normal :(
    • Like x 1
  16. Saybro Committed Player

I thought I saw it the first few times but I figured someone lunged, but they were knocked out. I noticed once I pulled the camera in. Pretty crazy. Had some friends getting killed like no other and we never struggle in throne regular Lol.
  17. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Same. We wiped on normal because he did that. I was like WTFFFFFFFFF. Hades is OP :)
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.