Direction of DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nawanda, May 31, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Well I have all the feats already, but I'm entitled to feel like I want to be able to help others get them the same way I did I suppose. I was only chiming in about the "one shot" thing though.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

How exactly is what you highlighted me understanding your view. They haven’t taken anything away that you earned. I explained in a different threads different forms of stats. I’m this thread I also explained how each one is earned and how it’s effected by the clamp. So you already have everything you earned and are not entitled to anything else (IE being entitled to trivialize EEG)
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It already does, and will continue to do so. It just won't be as easy as it once was.
    • Like x 2
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

"One Shot" is a slight exaggeration much like others saying "Impossible to get feats" or "content taking 5x times longer to complete" etcetera.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

If there's one thing everyone in this game should buy it's a few armories.
    • Like x 2
  6. ¬Eternal Level 30

I didn't say they did I... I actually said thy meaning they as in Daybreak continue to prioritise styles over content.

Where have you got who works on what from?
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s how companies (gaming companies) work. You have departments and each department is tasked with a different part of the game.

It’s also not about prioritizing either. If they have a graphics designer on the team but are lacking someone who can program bosses and mechanics they are not going to have the graphics designer program a raid. That’s not their line of expertise. Just because one are is short staffed doesn’t mean they are going to stop doing other things until they can fill in those spots. That is a waste of money since these people would still be on payroll.
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]
    • Like x 1