DEVS... Quantum Ninja Neefed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Chewy Stuff, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Now that Rage has gotten a little but of love...

League mates and regular quantum players seem to be doing considerably less damage now with the AM. League mate claimed TB's missing and for the most part hitting 10k lower than it used to. Quantum guys please confirm!

There were no patch notes of this happening (similar to the zerk and rage nerfs).

My question to you DEV's is: Why do you guys keep ninja nerfing powers? Sure sure... balance... blah blah blah... but why the secrecy? At the very least you can put the changes into the notes.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Unless it happened this morning, because my friend who is a quantum dps didnt notice anything last night in HoH when he crit for 178k so um yeah. But rage does look good.
    • Like x 1
  3. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Should prob prepare yourself for the inevitable hammer since quantum is what the debs would refer to as an outlier.

The bad thing about being the tallest blade of grass, you get cut first.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mathias Whister New Player

Dc does not advertise their screw ups. The get you to buy a power, they slowly nerf the power so when the next lame power comes out we will all line up to give them more money. Munitions is such a disaster they will have to either nerf the other troll powers, or make it so op we have to try it...its coming trust me.
    • Like x 5
  5. Humane Committed Player

It's been a pattern for a long time, I'm surprised at how many people haven't caught on to it.
    1. Release a new power or revamped power and make it OP.
    2. Wait patiently until the power respec token sales start to ebb
    3. Nerf the power
    4. Repeat with another power
    • Like x 7
  6. Ghostly New Player

Lol good
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

8. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

I still don't see most other power doing crits for more than 20k...why is quantum allowed to do quadruple that again?
  9. ChicagoGuy33 Active Player

I feel like they lower the damage after doing some testing just now. I'm really start to see DC dirty *** ways.
  10. Requake Dedicated Player

Hmmm, I ran a Paradox last night and it seemed a lot of Time bombs were missing for no obvious reason. In ToTD after it seemed OK. Not sure.
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Hmm....

If no adjustment made, time to revamp EARTH to the best and most OP DPS power...I'm talking about Crystal using Striking Stones hitting form 50K almost every time....

I'm talking about Earth doing 10-15% at minimum above Quantum...Keep it this way for 2 months...than nerf after all scoreboard chaser use the Power Respect Token and for a short while right before that....they disable power respect token due to the server merger...

yeah who is smiling now...ME....LOL
  12. Requake Dedicated Player

Did you quote the wrong person? I'm not quite sure that I get it.

Anyways my POV on quantum? Celestial can do just as good, perhaps even better on AoE. Quantum is a god on single target though.
    This game would be a lot better off if it didn't have these people, like you clearly, that would give their life to be top on the scorecard.
    Be happy that it's so strong, be happy that the 'scoreboard chaser' switches to the power, it will give you an easier time during the raid without even switching yourself! Next to that if you really can't take losing to a quantum dps, go do your support role.
    Please.
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You must of missed the part where I stated they nerf Earth and players could not switch. This means Scoreboard chaser would be trapped as Earth for about 2 weeks if not longer.

I'm HL through and through man. I never switched my main yet, not even for feats. HL is my primary and has been since I really started to grind in this game.

I have a foundness for using other powers, and that is why I have alts.

I do love Earth animation, to me it is probably the best in game but my first true love for any power has been HL and is still to this day.

If they do fix earth, I will simply create an alt and level them up.
  14. IamZACH Well-Known Player

just tested my quantum out on test dummies and HoH and i was still hitting the same. i see no ninja nerf
    • Like x 2
  15. Marek Committed Player

Dont know if theres a point in arguing with him. Ive read alot of his posts in other threads along with this one that makes me believe hes pretty two faced when talking about quantum. Seems he just goes along with whatever the majority of people in tge thread believe
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

i quit playing awhile ago.. was thinking about comeing back but if they did yet another ninja nerf without posting the changes yet agin ill jus spend my money on gta online ... no you cant have my stuff i already gave it all away :p
  17. Biester New Player

I would say that whatever they nerfed about quantum, they didn't nerf it nearly enough. I went up against a quantum leaguemate to see how rage's melee am compared to quantum's. I did a little less than 3/4 of his damage even though I was directly in the area of danger the whole time while he stood safely away from everything.

I usually don't ask for nerfs but clearly one is needed. Please don't tell me to ask for a buff to bring rage melee in line with quantum because that is just ridiculous. I refuse to go another year or so waiting for the devs to re-revamp every powerset to bring them in line with quantum. It's stupidly op, nerf it some more.
  18. Requake Dedicated Player

Who is saying you were using rage to its fullest? No offense but that's what a lot of people seem to forget.
  19. metalfenix Committed Player

*sigh* nerfing quantum will NOT make your beloved powers hit harder.

This community is nuts.
    • Like x 3
  20. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

maby daybreak needs to higher someone to be like a general pr person, they would post any all changes to there product any anouncements and jus kinda talk to the player base via the fourms