Devs, please give us Base-builders some love!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Feb 17, 2018.

1. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

My wishlist, coming from an avid Base Designer. Remove limitations on placement. New themes like powerset lair themes including orbital strikes and henchman out of white mod vendor. New Layouts or customizable lairs. New Base Items like Walls that reach the ceilings. Large 1 floor Lairs. Free placement and infinite Amenity placements. Just to name a few.
    • Like x 3
  2. Disruptor Well-Known Player

A pedestal that can hold an unused Artifact. The more powerful the artifact, the artifact has some glow or aura around it.
    • Like x 4
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

I like it! Kind of like an armory for your artifact? It would add so much more to the concept of artifacts if you could actually have said artifact stored in physical form.
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

100% still want a nature themed base so i can finally have one were my whole floor isnt covered by grass and dirt that i have to put down and preventing me from putting other stuff on top of it I want something along the lines of vines and grass on the floors and walls built in like the swamp thing seasonal for example or the green house out in open world
    • Like x 2
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

If they upped the limit of base-items we can place, they would sort of tackle this issue. I know your struggle as I got a nature-themed base myself. :D The Sewer lair-theme helps a lot, it got a lot of "green smudge" covering a lot of the floor that you can pass off as nature. Lol.

I agree though, a true Nature lair-theme would be awesome. One where there's not any scrap metal-themed amenities or generators ruining the vibe of what could be a true nature theme. That type of lair could have the generators and amenities made of wood for example.
    • Like x 2
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

A theme for every power!
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Been asking for that for the longest.
    • Like x 2
  8. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Pretty much that idea, yes.

Bases are also supposed to be trophy cases. The only trophies are the artifacts. If those pedestals existed, every Lantern(yellow, green, red) would grab the Starheart artifact to use as their lantern to charge their ring.
    • Like x 1
  9. E Clip Dedicated Player

Im not into decorating etc, I just put my amenities and call it a day. Out of all the options we have, I always end up using the Dive hideout because its the only one that allows me to have all amenities close by. Maybe other themes allow this as well, but Im not aware of it. I purchased an additional deed for the sole purpose of having a Lair for the Lair battles because I didnt want to change my base from hideout to Lair .... I dont like the lairs because I have to go up and down due to the (imo) bad amenities layout, or rather their fixed positions.
  10. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Yeah.....Then who would want to leave out and do raids?? It's party at your base pvp all day in the basement or something
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well one of my suggestions in the OP would fix that. Free placement of amenities.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I just wish they would fix some of the amenities horrible sounds.