Devs please fix this ASAP!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TomShepard, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

All things aside... I think it's quite hilarious that a few of us are here passionately debating this point when the Devs probably couldn't give a rats *** about this.

As I'm sure all of you know, I would like to turn Amanda off, but I know she's here to stay.
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I think it's about her voice and more about the fact that she interrupts the story. They could at least have her say whatever it is she says at the start before the actual story characters begin to speak. This way we can have the audio warning for people who think that's more effective than a visual warning, people who like Amanda's speech/voice can be satisfied, and people who care about the story can also be satisfied.r
    • Like x 1
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

What should happen when you have the separate feats for heroes vs villains is that when you are placed in the opposing faction there should be a mapping so that when you complete the instance you will meet the qualifications of the feat for your faction.

Let's take The Demon's Pit as an example, because it is cross-faction enabled. You have to do 3 different orders involving Wildcat, Flash, and Green Arrow for the heroes. If you are a hero and get paired with a villain and are running the villain side, you'll see Heat Wave, Gorilla Grodd, and Deathstroke instead.

The feat (Combination Plotter) is to do Wildcat/Flash/Arrow, Flash/Arrow/Wildcat, and Arrow/Wildcat/Flash for the heroes and Heat Wave/Grodd/Deathstroke, Grodd/Deathstroke/Heat Wave, and Deathstroke/Heat Wave/Grodd. Basically when you show up in a cross-faction version for purposes of the feat, Wildcat <=> Heat Wave, Flash <=> Gorilla Grodd, and Green Arrow <=> Deathstroke. So if you complete the corresponding order of the opposite faction you will get credit for it.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You just said part of the problem... "big red letters." In my league we have someone who is slowly losing vision and has a very difficult time seeing red... if this person can see it at all. Shattered Gotham was very difficult due to the overabundance of red in the instance. So as long as the color can be changed or the game video can be put into a "color blind mode" there will be fewer problems.

That said, the other problem is that people are so intent on getting that top DPS spot that they willfully ignore or otherwise refuse to perform mechanics. A lot of the newer raids are starting to expose that, especially Fellowship of the Arcane (how many people drop orbitals on Doctor Fate before the spell book and reagents are brought to Zatanna?) and Monsters of Metal (how many people are dropping orbitals on Batman who Laughs before the first run of the metal is even done?). These instances work better when people work as a team and do their parts towards finishing things.
    • Like x 2
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i started a premie acct to store stuff....sheesh...that stupid music...you forget ...until you rehear it...
    • Like x 1