Devs: Halloween!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Would it be too much trouble to get a Halloween speaker that played something like "Spooky scary skeletons?" or Camille Saint-Saien's Dance of Death? In orange/reddish deep wood colors?

• How about some thicker patches of fog, like ankle high?
    • Fireflies without grass for those sweet graveyards.
    • How about a freshly dug grave that sits over the various ground place-ables?
    • Base bat roaming pet or a sheet ghost?
    • Like x 9
  2. Achikah All About That Base

I love all of these! +1 for sure. Really hoping for the knee-high fog, that'd be great, especially for camouflaging the stairways.

Here's a post I made in the Furniture Request Thread sometime ago for some more Witching Hour suggestions to add to this potential list. Most are just reskins or edits, but I think they'd help a lot of previously released items get more use. But, since League Halls haven't been spaced up yet, I'd like to add:

League Hall Sized Masses- Larger versions of the Mass flooring items from the 2015 Witching Hour (Grass and Stone, Spread Dirt, Calcified Bone, Rocky, Charred Stone, and Massive Dirt Pile.)
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

+1 to all of the suggestions! I would also like blood on walls, celling and floors. To go with the Vampire theme of last year xD
    • Like x 3
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

These would be absolutely awesome! However, I'm not sure how much "blood" they could add, due to the rating and all that bullcrud.
    • Like x 2
  5. Achikah All About That Base

I was thinking the same thing, however, we do have Sanguine Fountains now, and there's a literal blood room in FGS. So long as they keep it named "Sanguine" or "Ooze" and don't go too overboard, I'm sure they can maintain their rating.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Most likely doing anything with licensed/preexisting music is not something they would even think of.
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I def want a bat base pet or a colony of them. Would also great to have a material or chroma that keeps your styles having the same colors you've set but just makes them look like they're covered in dirt and grime and blood splatter. I have a particular character I wanna make sometime that would be perfect for, though IDK if that would be too far for the game's ERSB rating (though we do have the rage power and all that demonic blood stuff). Maybe even a caged Man-Bat that could be used for prison or research themed bases.
    • Like x 2
  8. Achikah All About That Base

Ok, I'm not a big chroma/material person, but that is a FANTASTIC chroma idea. I would buy that on so many characters!
    • Like x 2
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This doorway...

[IMG]

If you're brave enough to touch the hand you get something and the door is closed for the day.
  10. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Camille Saint-Saens Dance of Death is public domain. The other is not, though the writer is dead, so no idea if the estate would licence it or not.
  11. Eve YouTuber

I think they can get away with it if it looks abit cartoonish?
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Agreed with all!

I'd really like some maple tree base items too.
    • Like x 1
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

The Vampire orbital thingy has a truly splashy fountain of blood gouting up as the bats swarm your target, so who knows...
    • Like x 3
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im still holding out for Trigon themed styles:

* Trigonic Demon Soul Aura
    *Trigon's Eyes
    * Trigon's Flowing Hair
    * Trigon's Demonic Antlers
    • Like x 3
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I love DCUO so, Give us a good looking Sink that is NOT locked behind Survival Mode and has a fair drop rate dammit! It doesn't even have to be halloween themed, though I guess something like the kooky grandfather clock would work...looks mostly normal. maybe when interacted with the basin fills up and ghosts come out? Just GIVE US A GOOD LOOKING SINK! Arrrghhh. /sigh.

Ok more ideas.
    • Freestanding windows so we can put those against freestanding walls and make it look like an outdoor scene. You already have the Spooky Curtain window or whatever it's called. We'd need a looking into the window view and the normal window to be perfect ^_^
    • Floating broom base pet & trinket pet. Upright (sweeping motion as it moves) and Horizontal (slight bobbing motion as it flies around).
    • A sink. Hahaha. No Really.
    • Fortune Teller that gives you a random buff for an hour. Zoltan says...