Devs, a hotfix for Nature and Electricity please?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Xibo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

I'm not asking so much, could you PLEASE increase the mumbers from Nature and Electricity for DPS side? We're are seeing a huge lack of damagers and even healers with these powers and also please let's STOP definitely now with these Ice Mental Munitions DPS and so on because it bothers me so much and we are 100% tired of see these players using these powers in EVERY alert or raid and even seems that you have only 4 powers to play while the other powers are just being thrown in the garbage. Devs, only you have the power to change it so devs PLEASE STOP WITH THAT I can't support this anymore. I will no longer play this game until Stats Revamp goes on live.
  2. kraptastic Well-Known Player

If they would up the damage hit of v bolt and harvest to be a big hit at least. Dang they are bad.
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

It's not going to happen, it's been the way it is for far too long. They've been asked before, saying please and all, tons of times. It would be nice to maybe be top for once until the revamp(I think we deserve it, my main is electric) but I just don't see it happening. It seems like it would be simple to me but it comes down to they clearly just don't care. It's disappointing that a power you have to buy is like that though, and it says a lot to see how long it's just been left that way. But hey, hopefully after the revamp we will have our time to shine.
    • Like x 1
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Waiting on the stats revamp is getting stale. Fyi even if they were to hotfix nature and electric, most players will still be mental, Gadgets, and ammunition. Mental and gadgets dps are using exploits and munitions because of biggun
  5. krytine Loyal Player

Hey just remeber the guy they had working on electric wouldnt talk to us wouldnt fix anything and then he was let go. Then they started stats matters revamp
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

They already have addressed this issue and said, "Nah!"
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

8. Cyro Committed Player

If they were going to do it they would have done it when they told us e/n was bottom of the list for mid range. They are close with stats so no way would they buff them when there is at max 3 months left till stats are out
  9. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I really wish they would take a hour out of their day to bump up the damage of the dots, i'd go back to nature in a heartbeat. It don't even have to be a top power just not a hindrance to the group like it is now but sadly it will never happen even though the revamp prob wont hit for another few months. I'm just guessing a few more months to cause imo the way things are and the pace things move at i'd say 4-5 more months to get everything where it should be.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I think they quietly did tho. I noticed a big difference in damage when I got on yesterday. This scorecard is from SJ it was a 3-1 group with friends, everyone around the same CR. And no they were not just letting me kill everything. (They're not that nice :p ) I wanted to test it out in WC but our healer stepped out.
    [IMG]
  11. Mazahs Loyal Player

What were the other powers and CR? With CR differential in effect just 2 CR can/does make a large difference.
    Personally I haven't noticed much if any difference on my E toon.

I tried him in open world area 51 last night showing a friend a decent DPS load-out on groups of 3 adds. On my light toon (similar CR) it's Fan >claw>hclaw and adds are dead....when on E-toon I set up dots's > combined dots > flispslash Clip shockwave flipslash clip shockwave before they were almost all dead . With light they are dead before they can do any significant damage..on E toon they would get my life almost by half most of the time.
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They were both quantum, everyone was cr 198. I know quantum is almost as bad but it's not as bad. I'm going to test it out later with a different group. Maybe i was just on my A-game last night.
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

Interesting, I'll have to run the alert tonight with a couple Q players in know as well.
    Usually a decent quantum toon (that knows how to use WR) with decent loadout should be the one doubling a nature / e-dps.

I only refer to electricity since I don't know Nature at all anymore
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Nature is fun, even when it's weak, it's a fun power.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Sorry but as many times as people asked, it's not going to happen.
  16. Mazahs Loyal Player

Until revamp happens, which ain't looking to be soon. I'll support every thread someone puts out because the devs totally screwed all nature and electric damage players for the last 2.5 years. Will it happen? Probably not, but they've also said a great many things wouldn't happen before...then switched course and did them.

Also here's a gif of your laugh...I'm too lazy to click play
    [IMG]
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Good damage, congratulations!
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I don't think I ever been in a 15min SJ run with 3 dps. The other 2 players were just bad dps
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

They will not be doing anything to fix Nature or Electric , this has been confirmed and re confirmed multiple times , due to the revamp they see no point in working on a fix for either one as it would be wasted resources and an power.

Looks like we are stuck with the poopy end of the stick DPS wise for a little while longer although I find it funny they can fix bot and consumable clipping for mental etc all of a sudden?
  20. Devlyka Level 30

what's wrong with nature healing?