Devs, a hotfix for Nature and Electricity please?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Xibo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Nothing. We're talking about DPS
  2. Devlyka Level 30

"We're are seeing a huge lack of damagers and even healers "
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

So went on my E-DPS last night for a bit. No changes, I was getting blown out by folks I've known for a few years in alert.
    The first was a light toon who changed some equipment to get down to my cr on the Alt, the other was a Q DPS at 2 CR below.
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Dang
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That's because not a lot of people want to play nature or electric even just to heal. There's nothing wrong with the healer role.
  6. Devlyka Level 30

yeah, my main is a nature healer and sometimes I'll get asked to go dps. It's something I just refuse to do. I don't enjoy the dps role but if it's needed i'll log my mental toon.
  7. recoil Committed Player

i'd be happier if nature/electric were made viable in general. even healer side of nature is kinda meh by comparison.
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

I hate being asked by other healers to switch to DPS with nature , even though I am confident I can do the job and in my load out I always feel I am at risk of being kicked for higher DPS if the damage is lacking from the group unless in a league run.

A small hotfix to increase the dots would have been so appreciated anytime over the last 2 years , even with stat revamp in the works and the refusal to do it due to the previous mentioned , I still wish they would reconsider giving Nature and Electric a small but noticeable dot buff.
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What?
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Don't pug, LFG. Problem solved.
    • Like x 1
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

I rarely do pug tbh for that exact reason J , still doesn't solve the issue of the power being sub standard though!
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

Nothing wrong with either power on the healing side , I've had an electric heals in all end game content and I have healed all as Nature.
  13. Devlyka Level 30

i agree i feel nature healing is near the best power and with our power back mechanic and it's relatively easy to play
  14. recoil Committed Player

true. i use bug form 3 heals and hive mind with swarm shield but it seems that harvest, metabolism and blossom aren't enough even then. i don't know if it's me or the fact that every group i pug into is 99% dps.
  15. IamINC Dedicated Player

No amount of power back or heal spamming will account for most of the ignorant DPS in this game , standing in AOE and not blocking skull attacks etc , Plus these types think you can heal through one shots as well ;p
    • Like x 2
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Lose blossom.
  17. Devlyka Level 30

i'd have to disagree blossom if timed and used correctly is very effective. yes, it removes pheromones but pheromones have a duration anyway. i use swarm shield, hive mind, savage growth, metabolism, and harvest. sometimes i'll lose blossom for bloom and simply jump cancel it for the pheromone stack.
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Its a great "oh no! Heal!!!" It's just I feel more in control of the battle not having it in my LO. I switched to CP after AF3 dropped and noticed a huge difference in performance.
  19. Devlyka Level 30

cp is hindered by its limited range but to each there own.
  20. Devlyka Level 30

i
    i actually tested out your loadout and it worked pretty well. I had more success with it in raids due to how cp works I just wish we could save armories in bug form or i'd have one loadout with cp and on with blossom. Being able to only imprint human form loadouts really hurts us.
    • Like x 1