Development update?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lt Skymaster, May 26, 2022.

1. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I might be recalling wrong but I was under the impression that there was going to be a development update in may?
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

You are not wrong
  3. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

probably will hit us with a 6month update. didn't know bluebeetle was coming to live action, makes me wonder if that's the armor because that's what was voted, or because that's what was needed for marketing. also wonder if the live action beetle will have a hand cannon or are they skipping that this time around and that's the reason our dcuo version won't have one.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm sure Panderus is very busy after everything that's been going on.
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

To my knowledge, Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle style is just a coincidence to being close to the Blue Beetle movie (which I think comes out next year?) I think the vote for the style was in April last year and the movie was announced in October at DC Fandome.

We were supposed to have it sometime last year, but there was some delays due to various things. Including artists leaving.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

There should be. Maybe with all the staff changes of recent they are holding it off a little, but can only speculate at this stage until a green name says something.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

May is not quite over yet.
    • Like x 7
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DC actually saw how awesome our gear suit was going to be and decided to make a movie about it.
    • Like x 15
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Any chance of the losers being released as well someday on a smaller scale? It was nice having new blue & green drops too in the ol days ;)
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

So that meas we MAY see it soon then? ;):p Sorry Had to :D
    • Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Now you need to make an awesome Ted Kord Blue Beetle style so that DC makes a Ted Kord Blue Beetle movie. ;)
    • Like x 5
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

Is it June yet?
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Soon tm

Soon is a trademark of EEViLLL Mepps Incorporated. ;) ;)
  16. Eve YouTuber

maybe today..to send us with a smile to the weekend?
    • Like x 1
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Would be nice, since it's a 3 day weekend for most. Spark some smiles to the players. :D
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

:)
  19. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

What's the day 21 reward gonna be this time? June ought to be full of surprises...
  20. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

ill probably wear the blue beetle mask.