Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

he probably one of the original devs :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If it does, it does.

If it doesn't, then as the expression goes"Nobody says you gotta wear it".

However all because I dislike a style doesn't mean people should label me or others as"Haters" . That was the point I was driving home, it's 100% subjective.

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me and responding maturely, much appreciated :).
    • Like x 1
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

If you could read properly, he said heading towards 7 years. The game has now been out for over 6 years. What he said was correct and didn't justify your need to have a go at him.
    • Like x 2
  4. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Yeah, I would definitely love to see some surprise JSA members that have not already been seen in the game as well. The Sandman, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hourman, Johnny Thunder, Stargirl, and others would be awesome to see.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. UltraVillain Committed Player

The presentation is clearly hero-centric which in itself is fine.....but to have no element or consideration for the villain side at all isn't. It not only devalues the content they deliver it also reduces replay potential and undermines character identity and in turn diminishes the very core that can make DCUO in any way DC.

There is absolutely no reason for the days of villain centirc content to be gone, in fact it is inherently a part of all created content that is being overlooked to no ones benefit what seems to be lacking is not dev resources but rather the imagination and the ambition to go the extra yard to offer a fleshed out story we can explore from both sides, to make content we can play in different ways to different ends - this is what plays to your latter point as any dwindling of the villain population is propagated by this very approach and, while maybe not for all certainly some, its not just alienating people from the villain side but from the game altogether - the gaming equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot.
  6. Aren Sul Committed Player

Others have voiced it, but I'd like to add mine. While it looks creative and fun, I'm disappointed no duo (or solo). Especially since the break in new content is 90 days or more. Ah well. I'll check the recorded version of the presentation.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I will be looking forward to all the new content. The two open worlds sounds interesting and I am hoping that there will be a lot to do.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Content sounds interesting looking forward to seeing more.

I just hope the grind factor is kept in check.
  9. Backblock Well-Known Player

I love the vendor gear style.
    I'm very curious about the elite style, I hope to see it in animation today.
    • Like x 2
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I have an alt that will be able to use the new styles
  11. recoil Committed Player

what do y'all wanna bet we'll geta second style like godfall superman in af3? what i really look forward to is that month long preview.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mosquito72 New Player

Can't wait, it will end the lull. But for Christ's sakes, please stop tying feats to the time capsules. And why can't I post in other public areas on this site?
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

äs ist zeit förr räich?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Now that we've seen the heroes missions, what are the villains ones? Do we get to mess with time at other time periods or help Baron Von Savage impose his new world order ? Mmmm something tells me we'd have to once again save the day o_O I can't imagine if every time a villain like Lex Luthor wanted to take over the world basically ALL possible villains would unite against his scheme just because. The world basically doesn't need heroes, villains are doing the work for them :p
    • Like x 3
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Gott im Himmel!
    • Like x 1
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I wasnt the one who said just saying what it seemed to me :p
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

is why for the past few years I dont get why they dont make a faction change token and allow ppl to switch factions, or give all villains a token and force them to switch. Allow them to keep styles, SP' ect. But force em to switch sides and remove villains from the game b/c they sure as hell dont do anything for villains.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the livestream, watch the replay here:

• Like x 4
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Did they say what the OP items will be?
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Waist and head
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.