Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

looks good. were see. I hope its not a easy, blow through...this needs to last for a good while...
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

Nobody tell him.
    • Like x 1
  3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well. seems like the coast of gear will keep it going a bit. and kill most alts.
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

There's a reason for the Ignore list, people. I like to think of it as the Phantom Zone of the chats. Being Disrespectful? *poof* Unnecessary Expletives? *poof* Chat-Bullying a player because their not like you in every way? *poof* Spamming the chat with "WWW. ****.COM SELL CHEAP" or "WTS DCUO CASH CHEAP" or similar? *poof*
  5. recoil Committed Player

anybody got a visual list of the base items? personally i prefer lower tier duos and solos to raid. too many people who won't put in the work. are you a fire tank or hardlight/mental troller? dps. ice or earth or a really good atomic tank? tank. nature or other non celestial power? heal. non hardlight/mental troller? then troll. there are power sets that do seperate roles better.
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That's your problem right there you went into trade chat looking for help nobody should do that use LFG chat.
  7. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Just saw a video on how much the new gear is going to cost. Almost a 170 War bucks per item and you can only earn 120 War bucks per week if you have no replay badges? Are you kidding me? This is why this game is going down. The Devs have made this game a job. Lack of actual content, constant grind, and over inflated prices for gear. People are going to stop playing this game in droves if DCUO doesn't change the way they are doing business soon.
    • Like x 2
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Seems like your making excuses right here, since it doesn't matter were you look, you should be able to find help right?
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Not necessarily, some people have certain chat channels (such as "Trade" and "Versus") switched off on their Default tab, therefore they won't see your comments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.