[DEV REQUEST] Heal/Shield Multiplers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Epic Grind, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Epic Grind Well-Known Player

Please provide us with the healing & shielding for the abilities. And if you can't put it into the UI, could you at least put it into a forum thread. I don't see the purpose of hiding this information from the player base, it seems pointless to hide information that would greatly help us.
    • Like x 3
  2. Cyro Committed Player

I have said I this multiple times. The only reason I can think of for why they don't tell us is because they use different values for each power - this would piss off a lot of players." elecs shields are stronger than cele" that sort of thing.
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Facts^
  4. Epic Grind Well-Known Player

Yeah, which I don't get that either, because the only thing making 1 heal better than the other for certain situations should be the amount of HoTs, bursts, range...NOT how powerful the shields are. I hope they just tweaked the equation to allow the shields to take more dmg since they put them on a higher cd. But even if what you say is the case, they say they are always transparent with us and try to be transparent right?
    [IMG]
    In the spirit of that, they should release the shield/healing values. Other games do this.
  5. FlreMint Active Player

Nonsense, shields should have differente values, at last most of them, because most of them arent just shields, and electricity's flux is a pretty good example, a shield that pushes enemies away from you, it is expected to have a lower shield value than a 'pure' shield.

It would be interesting to compare all the different shields grouped by roles, doest it have a CC? does it apply a PI? does it do damage? does it detaunt? immunity? whats its power cost? cooldown? how many players/pets does it affect, etc
  6. Maxwill Committed Player

So balance doesn't matter anymore?Developers don't care about balance?Shields for healers should be perfectly balanced !
    This might be the last time dcuo developers change powers ,better make the best of it and not mess around and be like : let's get this over with or meh whatever...
  7. Epic Grind Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

Why is that so funny? :)
  9. Epic Grind Well-Known Player

Look at the history of this game and you'll see why.
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

I know ,sadly...The closest I've seen to balanced dps powers was with weapon mastery ,before A.M.
  11. Epic Grind Well-Known Player

Uh huh.