Dear Devs: State of Phanton Zone Elite and FOS2 Elite...?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jolaksi, Sep 1, 2021.

1. jolaksi Well-Known Player

When do we get actual fixes for these instances? Is it still a "SOON™" or we have a confirmed date?
    • Like x 2
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

What's wrong with the Alert?
    • Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

The regular version of it is fine, but the elite one is unbearable. The only group that's beaten it so far was with 4 tanks.

Phantom Zone (Elite) definitely needs to be adjusted.The range of the one shots in that alert are crazy.

Far as the raid goes, it's totally beatable, but in my opinion last boss also needs some minor adjustments.
    • Like x 5
  4. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Exactly. Like I get it, its elite raid, needs to be challenging but dying to almost anything in that last boss with a 1 shot is braindead and not enjoyable. The beam and maybe projectile bomb aoe needs a bit tuning.
    • Like x 4
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

That last boss is certainly unpuggable
  6. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

I agree with this all. I haven’t gotten far into either instance and I have 619sp, and 445CR. the alert should be atleast beatable with a few deaths and all roles.
    • Like x 1
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lie detector result says…….. that was a lie
    • Like x 1
  8. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Fingers crossed. I hope this case is closed after today's shutdown.
  9. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

How do you know this? I've beaten it with several group many times... yes it is hard with all the one shots and your in there abit longer than you want to be b/c of that... but it's not impossible.

Don't forget, Alerts are designed to have 1 of each role...even elite.
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

What do you mean how do I know that? Literally the only group who had beaten it at the time had done it with 4 tanks, so it's not about having 1 of each role. If you beat it years ago, sure so did I, lol but you can't say that you beat the *Save The Universe* alert with one of each role, unless you have a video to prove otherwise.
    • Like x 5
  11. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Zul was one shotting me with 198k damage. Guess I gotta get more skill points into health. 186k health just ain't cuttin' it in PZE
    • Like x 1
  12. Neuthonix Active Player

lol
  13. Murderotic New Player

lol indeed xD
  14. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I meant since during this E41 release.
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A group from my league had beaten it the first or second day and they didn't run four tanks. Granted, it took them over two hours which is of course an indicator of ridiculous over-tuning.
    • Like x 1
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah pze needs fixing elite supposed to be hard and fun but not insanity like that or the hours in there trying to beat it that isn't fun just boring and frustrating.
  17. jolaksi Well-Known Player

How we still not get any words on these PZE issues from devs yet? Its been 2 weeks since release and only few minor changes been made that had literally zero effect on boss mechanics.