DCUO videos for new players 2017 too

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Multiverse, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,

I have been making videos aimed at new players for some time.
    With 2017... I took the opportunity to reboot my thread.
    Hopefully this will help new players find videos with the latest information.

To get things started..... just a quick video about the Cosmic Material. ;)

If you guys want to look at the original threads..... you can see them here;
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-wolverine-adventures-for-new-players.258842/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-videos-for-new-players.271429/

and here;
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...verine-starting-guide-for-new-players.259066/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-videso-for-new-players-02.271430/
    • Like x 5
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Started 2017 with looking at the Styles we find in the Promethium Lockboxes.
    Starting with the Daring Vigilante. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Next we have the Lethal Zealot inspired by the Court of Owls storyline. ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Next we have the style that allows us to recreate our favorite Amazon. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Here was can have a look at the Deathstroke inspired style.
    It is a good time for Deathstroke.
    He was a character on Arrow for a couple of years.... and soon he will be in the Justice League film.... and in The Batman film. ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    WB just released a new Justice League photo giving us a good look at the film version of Cyborg.
    Here is the NU52 DCUO version. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    And here is the Stalwart Defender which allow us to have a BIG emblem on our characters.
    Also we can use it to recreate Superman. ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    A short video about the latest mission that allows us to have "free" stabilizers to open Time Capsules.
    • Like x 2
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Here we have the introduction to the Anti-Monitor anniversary event.
    I will post videos about the various missions in the next couple of days.
    I toyed with the idea of making a HUGE video with all them missions...... but decided for a bunch of shorter videos instead.
    • Like x 2
  10. Seethra Well-Known Player

Keep making lovely video's like this.

If I could make a suggestion, being a month old player (almost), if you possess this knowledge, could you perhaps do a video that explains which lovely base items you can acquire from what duo's/alerts/raids?

As someone who loves to collect and decorate but has no clue where to start looking, that would make my day big time.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Here is the mission "Rest in Pieces" with.....
    The Batman. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    With my Green Lantern.... I played the mission Exobytes gone Awry.
    It allowed me to show how you get interrupted a lot when you try to do your AM with the all mighty Green Lantern powers. ;)
    But seriously any power using combos gets interrupted AFAIK. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Played the Science Spire Blitz with the most powerfull Lantern of them all.... the Blue Lantern Superman. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks. I will see what I can do.

For the base items.... it is a bit tricky to do as you ask.... some of the loot tables are pretty big..... so it is hard to know if items drop only from one mission or from multiple places.
    But I will see what I could do about making videos about certain Base Items. Good idea... thanks. ;) ;)
    I made videos about the Flash and Batman base items..... but that was easy.... they all come from the MP. ;) ;)

But seriously.... I will see what I can do for the base items.

Of course... the most obvious place to look at is the broker...... but some items requires LOTS of $$$ ;) ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Seethra Well-Known Player

I understand completely.
    But a mere glance at what style types you can expect from doing certain activities could be cool.

That's a big topic for myself as a new player as well.
    Making funds within a game that has been around for as long as DCUO has been.

But I guess that all comes down to how wel you can play the broker.

In any case, I love your content and devotion to it, and your voicing makes them all delightful to watch - very clear and helpful.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Made a short video about the Qwardian Time Capsule. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One ran across one of your video's on the youtube and he must admit he was some what entertained though he was let down with your Crime Syndicate Owlman video. Your version of the original version was very creative but the others were not up to the People's liking. Your other video's are worth watching. The Bad guy says keep up the good work.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Playing the Broker in an art all of in itself.
    Will try to make a Broker video when I get the chance.

I will make videos about base items when I can.
    Am still trying to figure out how I will go about it.

Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Some characters are pretty easy to recreate... some not so much.
    And sometimes.... as was the case with the CSA..... you can make one version of the character well enough.... but other versions of the same character can be quite difficult to pull off. :(

Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,

Once in a while players will ask me how to get the Black Lantern chest.
    So.... here we go. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1