DCUO should take a tip from PSO2

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Galil ACE, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

I barely see this MMO do any colaborations with other franchises, or stuff that is even inside of the DC universe.

Dude, if we had a colaboration with Arrow or Flash it could bring new players and please old ones.

PSO2 does this with all sorts of other things that aren't even part of SEGA.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-magical-prism-phantasm/
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

Stuff like that costs a fortune. Also, I'm not sure what to make of that link you provided.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Licensing is what holds that stuff back. DC is the IP of Time Warner. Collaboration would require legal approval that I don't think anyone wants to deal with.
    • Like x 3
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

We'll see more influence and the like from DC Comics tied into the game over time. Thats about as far as it will go.
    • Like x 1
  5. Antwoman Dedicated Player

It should be a FPS can you imgaine flying running...ot acrobating in FP and just going to town....
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

speaking of a colaboration with arrow.. they did add The ARROW's oliver to INJUSTICE the mortal kombat dc game... it was a dlc... stephen ammell did the voice and everything... people have asked,,, WHY doesnt he do the arrows voice in this game. jens said something about it in one of the FNLs.... i think it would b awesome but i could see them adding grant guston as flash but the arrow compaired to green arrow. is a totally different type of character . i would like it but not sure what the total vote would be...
    ARROW is more like batman type character then the Comic book Green arrow
  7. Yui Loyal Player

Devs barely have time to fix all the stuff that needs fixing in the game plus they're busy with new content too. How do you expect them to do a collaboration with other franchises?
  8. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Different people do different things, I'm pretty sure that the ones fixing content aren't the same ones coming up with new concepts and ideas for new content.