DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 25, 2024.

1. MercurypoisonIvy New Player

Hello again,
    Still hoping to get a clear answer on why the PS5 Client is not available to gamers/users in Europe, Romania.

The client is available on Steam on PC, so I would fairly assume it should be made available on PS5 as well.

Can someone please explain to the PS5 player community that were expecting the release of this client version, why it is not available to download for us?

PS Support Team confirmed that the game is not available in our region.
  2. The Game Well-Known Player

Doesn't matter, if you have it saved on PS4, you should be able to port it over to PS5.
  3. Ryll Committed Player

Look man....I don't know how else to break it down for you.
  4. Oltron New Player

Still not fixed.. let’s get some info and update us on progress please.
  5. Ichiro Loyal Player

Are there any updates upcoming that can fix the visuals/lag on PS5 version? I am getting a lot of slow/lag animations and game play in open world and instances when clipping 2 or more powers, more than one player is on screen using an animation, and when multiple enemies are in instance fight. This occurs 50%-90% of the time on the PS5 version. The PS4 compatible version on PS5 does not have these issues so I am assuming it is the PS5 version and not my internet speed.

thanks,
  6. The Game Well-Known Player

cause you can't lol. Other games allow this.
  7. Ryll Committed Player

Other games are irrelevant to your question. :)
  8. The Game Well-Known Player

K
  9. GianEsquizo New Player

Server off?
  10. Chilontius Level 30

for about 4 hours now
  11. E.K.75 New Player

Is part of the ps5 launch that there is no longer an indicator next to a players name that uses pc?
    Players without the pc indicator seem to be using speed hacking, which is only possible using a pc.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

That happened some weeks ago when they did a new servers update. It was before the PS5 native update at any rate. I’m assuming moving forward we’ll never have an indicator of whether a player is PC or PS unless it’s a bug? It might be the way they handle servers now. At any rate the only thing you can do is if you suspect a player is speed hacking you can report them and/or ignore them and leave it up to the devs.
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Not sure if this has been brought up, on the ps5 everytime I go to the market place or the vendor in the HOL an error message comes up and I cannot access it
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You cannot access the MP with the PS5 client.

When oh when will it be fixed???

No word on that yet. :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Graveyard5750 New Player

Nope, my MP isn’t working either! Can’t access the Market place at all on PS5. Been this way for days now.
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I still cannot access the market place or savage vendor in the HOL