DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 25, 2024.

1. ChaoticD New Player

As someone who has every feat related to the 123 trophies on PS4, I know that the subscription was required to unlock the PlayStation trophies on the PS4. That being said, I currently don't have the subscription at the moment but the 14 base game trophies unlocked without any of the 109 DLC Episode trophies. Does this mean that the subscription is still required to be able to earn any of the DLC Episode trophies on the PS5 or is this related to the marketplace functionality being currently disabled? As all Episodes are now free for everyone, I don't see why the subscription would be required if it is in fact subscription related.
  2. TanyaTheEvilll New Player

Thanks
  3. ChaoticD New Player

Also, as posted the frame rate on the PS5 version is nauseating right now and the application has constantly crashed for me since downloading
  4. ChaoticD New Player

I expected more of a pop up draw distance improvement on the PS5 as well. Is this how this looks on PC in open worlds?

5. inciteen New Player

Hi. I live in Turkey and I use Turkey PSN store. But I can't find this game in the store. Why is the game not available in Turkey PSN store?
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I can't find it anywhere on the PS store.
  7. ChaoticD New Player

I couldn't either, I had to bring it up on the website and add it to my account from there.
  8. RogerBlack Committed Player

Assist.

If you are on a PS5 and already have the PS4 version installed...

1. Find the "DC Universe Online" game (PS4 version) in the PlayStation Store.
    2. Next to the [Play Game] button, select the [...] button >> then select "View Product" option in the popup menu.
    3. Next to the [Download] button, select the [...] button >> then select "DC Universe Free to Play" option in the popup menu.
    4. From there you can download the PS5 version of the game.

Hope this helps.
    • Like x 2
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

The PS5 version was not on the ps store on my ps5. Did they take it off the store?
  10. ChaoticD New Player

Just so you are aware, I attempted to do this before going on the website and downloading it from there. It did not appear in this list until I already had it added to my downloads on the website. Could be a regional issue or could just be a similar region delay
  11. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

Hey everyone, quick update on the PS5 client - the PlayStation Store on PS5 consoles has been updated and it's now easier to find the PS5 version of the client by default, instead of the PS4 version.
    • Searching for DCUO now shows the PS5 version of the game by default
    • Browsing the Free to Play Games section now shows the PS5 version of DCUO by default
    • Like x 6
  12. Ximoman New Player

Para cuando una actualización para ps5 marcha muy mal y me expulsa de el juego varias veces !!!!
  13. The I3atman New Player

So is there gonna be a fix to the frame rate soon? It's at the point if you go into a populated place or a base with a good amount of base items the game's frame rate drops to like 5 and we crash.
    • Like x 2
  14. MercurypoisonIvy New Player

Hello DCUO Community,
    I have been a fan of this game for more than 10+ Years now, and patiently waited for the arrival of the Native PS5 Version.
    I am not able to find the native PS5 Version on my Console.
    I am based in Romania, Bucharest. The PS Support team, informed me that the game is not available in my Region.

Is this correct?
    If I search for the game via browser in Google Chrome, I am able to identify it in the PS Store, but unable to Add it to my Library. Probably due to the Region restrictions/limitations.

Can someone from Dev/Official, give a communicate on which countries the game is available in? And if it will ever be in Romania?....

Thank you all!
  15. The Valor Well-Known Player

nice it's finally here
  16. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

PS5 native players are incorrectly labeled [PC] in the social menu. Surely this is not intended.
  17. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

When you click the 3 dots underneath dcuo ps4 version and click view product then 3 dots again the ps5 version is not labeled correctly. It’s not saying DC Universe^TM Online Free-to-Play - PS5 it’s saying DC Universe Online Free to Play. Shouldn’t it be exactly like how the ps4 version is labeled? The ps4 version is labeled DC Universe^TM Online Free-to-Play - PS4
  18. Yagi New Player

When we gone get a frames update because it’s cap at 30 no 60fps
  19. The Game Well-Known Player

why isn't our chats and pretty much what we setup on ps4 not transferred over to PS5?
    • Like x 1
  20. Ryll Committed Player

Because its a new client?
    • Like x 1