DCUO, balance, and fixes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Feb 12, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Your no other game killed dcuo, the devs did that job themselves.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You claim comparing todays game vs AM dont make sense? I beg to differ, because back then it was all about 1 optimal build, and today it's the EXACT same thing but with more variables
    • Like x 1
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

People still think the New UI is still a thing?

Bro, it's 2020.

That thing was announced in 2014, it would've surely been here by now if it was still planned.
    • Like x 3
  4. Cozminot Level 30

In my option I don’t think quantum is broken. I’ve played the power when it was. Right now I feel it is the closest it has ever been to being competitive with other power sets.
    I would like to hear what you have noticed as problems.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was scrapped in 2015, this was confirmed by Mepps during a Q&A session with the devs. It's not on a back burner, it's in the trash.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Than you have never seen a good DPS use Quantum.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He has a whole thread of bs that got moved to the PvP subforum.
    • Like x 1
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Guess there just arent any on villain side *shruggs*
  9. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lords says if you are going to blame the dev team for killing the game then the people who cried and cried about how this game needed a revamp are to really blame. People cried about powers not being equal and how it was not fair how people who Pvped every day and have the gear they worked for should have the advantage over non skilled players. There was never a need for a revamp at all. The only thing the Holy One holds against the hard working dev is that they caved in to the demands of a small population of this great game.
    • Like x 1
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Splitting hairs, anytime they put stuff on back burner its usually there for good.
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Every power got 1 build that out dps all the others. Again, it don't make sense because nature and electric was behind because they didn't get a damage baseline. That's why they were behind. All the powers were revamped and sorcery is still terrible
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

You just ran with bad dps unless you're talking about prec? Might sorcery is hands down the worse power in DC
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yet there were 3 or 4 revamps before the last 1, all dev decisions to do it. For 'sake of balance' off, balance we'll never see
    • Like x 2
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Doesn't change the fact its AM 2.0 where theres 1 way to play each power to do the best dmg or support role for the power. Yet we have many different play styles, all bs and they would know this if they would actually play their own game.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are.
    • Like x 1
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Then in my 9 years I haven't seen a single 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And?
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's my experience and I'm pretty sure none if the new players are going to be up there on either artifacts or SP enough to compete in dmg so as I said I've never seen a quantum dps do more dmg then other powers.
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Then again your probably prec based lol
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok. Quantum still isn't broken and it isn't underperforming. I'm sure someone taking advantage of Nature's broken mechanic/artifact combo could out DPS anyone.
    • Like x 1