DCUO, balance, and fixes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Why do it take so long to get powers fixed? Ice has been broken since revamp, devs promised a fix in the upcoming update and nothing.
    What about power balance? Sorcery has been terrible since revamp. We were promised power fixes and nothing.
    You all turn every game upgrade into a money grab, but give no fixes and the game content is getting worse imo. Where is the money going? Imo the game is boring and the breaks in between DLCs are terrible. Imo The Dev team to step their game up big time. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep convincing myself to keep subscribing.
    • Like x 2
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Because instead of fixing powers they have notice a big decrease in player base after the revamp. With there being nothing new for PvP for so long the player base as taken a shot to the head over the boring pve and same playstyle. So the devs must be either working on dcuo 2 for next gen or a full game revamp or this game won't make it when next gen drops. Ì wouldn't worry about powers being fixed that clearly won't happen or they wouldnt have done artifacts before doing so. For now we wait to hear about this new mmo they are working on for next gen. No point in fixing an old game, time to move on. which is what I believe the developers think as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Ain’t no such thing as DCUO 2, geez
    • Like x 5
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Proof please.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

proof that there is, please.
    • Like x 5
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

There is more hope than none, there is more proof than none, If you are a man of the future, then you know of changes nothing stays the same right?

The company as we know seem to be doing new things, and that is more proof than any of you doubters have.
  7. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Because there are a bunch of people defending artifacts. They are saying that powers are ok with band-aids and that it brings many different playstyles. All and all, blame the community that supports artifacts. Powers wont get fixed unless there is a high demand to do so. Most post are "When will we get new artifacts?" or something along the line as such. That is why we won't get our powers fixed.
  8. MrPlumberman Active Player

Well this ought to get interesting. Last two game updates were a joke and communication has been pretty nonexistent lately. Can't remember the last livestream. Still waiting on the one Jackster promised back on Jan 21...
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

balderdash. the only "proof" that there's a DCUO 2 on the horizon is BUDOKAI101's insistence. you're the ones claiming it exists. the onus is on you to prove that it exists. if there's more proof than none, post it. hope is not proof.

I get it. you want there to be a DCUO 2. but that's not the same thing as there being a DCUO 2.
    • Like x 5
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

That's not how burden of proof works.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I "think" and "hope" there will be a dcuo 2 sorry if I did not make myself clear.
    Proof that there is most likely, cause no one will really play DC on ps5 in this state just saying, still an assumption from my end but I rather assume and have some type of reason to stick around other than accepting that the game will never change.
    • Like x 1
  12. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]

But really, lots of us are in it to the end, whether we admit it to ourselves or not :p
    • Like x 2
  13. MrPlumberman Active Player

Since most sequels require progression reset, I wouldn't even want a dcuo 2
    • Like x 2
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

s'all good, matey.

you're not wrong. they're gonna have to drag me kicking & screaming out of my base!
    • Like x 3
  15. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

My proof is clear as day. No way in hell we been getting what we put into this game. No PvP no real pve no fixes it all points to one very clear picture dcuo 2 or another mmo that does everything dcuo did wrong. The game goes very dark after 1 month of new ep content que times are poor even after weekly reset. Roles are hard to find. Let's get real the revamp just killed it along with artifacts. They know it and we know it. That's why they told us about a new next gen mmo by the same devs. They like super hero games and if they drop a new super hero game other than dcuo 2 u know it and we know it and they know it. Dcuo 1 will be shutdown that's just how things go when u move from old to new. Take a look at the devs that worked on planetside 1 they went on to make planetside 2
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

Sorry but...^ not proof ^ That’s all speculation or hope or well-wishing or forecasting.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Ok, so before artifacts, they still took a long time with adjusting powers, nature, electric, and sorcery were struggling for the longest. Therefore, the assumption you’re currently making is false.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said the same thing about PS4. They said no one will play this game on PS4. Now it's on XBone, Switch and soon to be PS5.
    • Like x 3
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're referring to before the revamp, Sorcery was OP. Nature, Electric and Rage DPS were at the very neglected bottom. But, Mental and Sorcery now are nowhere near as terrible as Nature and Electric were before revamp.
    • Like x 2
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Actually powers were fixed in a fluctuating process. One month it would be OP, the next it was nerfed. And sorcery was one of the top DPS powers before revamp so I fail to see your point? FOTM was far greater in the past because of this compared to now where the devs don't touch the powers at all. So you are actually incorrect.