Day 1- LPVE Counter GRIND.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jun 11, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

What up Devs!

Just bringing back memories of the week that I was able to knock out these grinding feats! Let’s get another LPVE weekend!
    • Like x 1
  2. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Weird how they never brought it back I was almost done cmon devs bring it back
    • Like x 1
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm at 250-500 in each group, have been since that Christmas gift they gave us back in 2015, when they opened up all legends and all maps. I played nothing but LPvE the entire time. Then a week or two later spent $90 to get the legends I needed for the rest of the team ups I didnt get during that event and havent touched that aspect of the game since. Wished they just put the SP from PvP and LPvE on MP for x amount or make it where you have to buy replays to buy them / unlock them.

They could sale the styles on the rare style vendor since nothing has been added to that since it's been added to the game.
  4. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yes please! This was by far the best event of the summer... it was summer right? Still plenty of feat points to be had with LPVE. We definitely need another weekend like that one.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's been 3 months...that's a bit early to use the word 'never' for something that has 'never' happened before like the LPVE event. I'd say we'll see another go either A) when there is a huge lull (like if this DLC goes on a bit long before the next release) or B) as an annual or semi-annual event, not quarterly.

I mean seriously, with the bounty spams still going on apparently (check LFG...it's still flooded with group shouts), do we need another 'spammy' all-week grind thing? I know a few people who knocked out all 5000+ runs that week...it was crazy. Besides, after another LPVE week, we'll have those in here crying about "Geez devs, way to screw us over with NOTHING" like they do during 2x source or 'spotlight' weeks that are of episodes THEY have no interest in.