Day 1- LPVE Counter GRIND.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jun 11, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

That’s awesome man. I not too far behind you
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I need 10 runs on green lantern to finish. The struggle is real today!

I have 50 batman runs
    60 arcane
    60 green arrow
    60 flash

I plan on attacking one class a day
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've already hit my goals. everything else is extra so i'm good.

giving us 10x credit permanently might be asking for too much but i always thought the idea of "group credit" as a great way to encourage players and leaguemates to run together. maybe at some point post event.
  4. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

End of Day 3, how are you all feeling?
  5. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

To be honest I’m 10 runs behind. And my hands hurt lol
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

I'm not doing good, I haven't even started anything yet. I think I'm still 0 in any of the feats. I was already appalled from playing legends to begin with and really didn't want to, I know this week is my chance but I've also not had much time. Still unmotivated too.
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

1000! What the hell....after 750 any character runs, i thought it stopped! Sheeeeeeesh!
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Green Lantern completed!

Batman Class is next! Day 4
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I’ve lost track of what day it is..

I’m seeing hallucinations of Trigon...

I’m dreaming of Circe...

I see Trigons sons everywhere! But! I only have 3 more classes to go!
    Flash, Arcane, and Green Arrow!
    Must keep Going!
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

I guess those are good dreams then lol

I need 30 more runs to finish finally.
    But today was kinda a sad day, I found out someone who did all the LPvE in this week with speed hack...but I'm not going to report, it just isn't worth it, I have my reasons. I just want to finish and forget about the LPvE for ever.
  11. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I made a joke about putting a post on backpage in my league n had everyone dieing laughing.

Lf boy to grind lpve will pay 100 for the day.

The cops would end up at ur door thinking the acronym was something sexual lol
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I just finished all my 500's just now.
    I'd be surprised if they didn't add a token for 10x count for $19.99 for 24hrs to make $ on this and this last week was the advertisement and at the end all the subs get one.
  13. Dub T Well-Known Player

I have hit 100 on a few of the LPvE feat counters and I am just “meh” on these, even with the sweet bonus. To those who grinded out these feats without the x10 counter, I stand and salute you. You are WAY braver and more dedicated than I.
  14. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

About to finish up arcane. I would like to thank my wife for allowing me to grind this all week! Holy Cow I owe her.

Devs, please do not put any more feats to LPVE. My wife would not appreciate it.

Thanks!
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You guys are far more ahead than me lol. I basically started from since I never do lpve.

Truth: 100
    Arcane: 100
    Knight: 250
    Steel: 250
    Light: 250
    Archer: 250
    Speed: 250

I’m thinking about calling it quits on getting the last 2 to 250!! Lol
  16. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Ha ha.. don't give up man! I sincerely hope you finish all the counter feats.

I admit, i never touched Legends PVE before this bonus week. (Nintendo Switch server, where the game has been around less than a year). But I've been grinding since the week started... getting all the different types of feats at one time (team ups, check lists, counter and instance feats). I've finished grinding 7 out of 12 maps and have been averaging 2 Sp per map, so I'm very happy. Admittedly, I probably won't get around to all of them before the week is over, but if I can finish two more, I'll be satisfied.

Keep us updated on your progress!
  17. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I’m glad you are getting some feat points! Make it all count!

Last day! About to fire it up for about an hr then workout during the 1 hr break. Then ask my step son to get a few in while I’m at work!

Green Arrow and I will be hanging out all day. I’m gonna get plenty of practice with my flurry shot! Lol
  18. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Just ran my last Trigon before shut down. And I was actually kind of sad! This 10x bonus really got me in the grinding mood. Thank you devs for giving me an opportunity to put a huge dent in these feats.

I have seen a few posts asking for this specific event to return. So I am not alone when saying I would love to see this event come back!

Make it happen devs!
    • Like x 1
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Finished off all the general count feats, so I can now just use whatever character I like for the family counts. Have a ton of family count feats left, though; the only one I finished is Flash, and all the others are under 250. Easily a couple of thousand runs left do before it could be finished (or a couple of hundred under 10x!)

Looking forward to seeing this event again!
  20. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

You're a soldier! I ended up grinding through 10 / 12 maps. Averaging about 2 Sp per map. So I am very satisfied. I didn't go all the way to the last minute like you, I stopped grinding two hours before reset. I capped it off when I just broke an even 100 feat points. I agree, I'll also be sad to see this week go. Not only did it give me some much needed SP, it was also a great bonding experience. Grinding the same map for hours on end can really bring leaguemates together.