Daily reward reset at around 7 pm central i Think?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i am just curious, i log in everyday to get the 20 day reward as a subscriber, 2 times i was working on something else most the day, and logged in after 7 i think. and i only have 20 days just now. ive played everyday this month. except 1 day. that is wierd.

can anyone explain or put the exact times the server rolls over to the 24 hour switch for daily reward charts.

thank you!!
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It used to be after 7pm CDT, 5pm PDT. It now seems to be after 12pm EDT, 11am CDT, 9am PDT. The daily rewards reset has been all over the place since it started. I wish they'd just add a timer to the rewards UI.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

The reset time was originally bugged to 5PM PT but during the halloween update it was somehow moved to the morning, if you didn't claim the rewards between the reset of the day before the update and the time the game went down you prob lost a day there because the reset happened during the time the game was down for the update. The reset time rn seems to be 9AM PT. I've claimed every day including that one and i'm currently on bonus 3 (or day 24), should be bonus 4 in the morning. So it seems like you've somehow missed 3 or 4 days.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I wouldn't say 'all over the place'...it's been 2 times so far... but yeah, it would be nice if it could link up with either daily loot reset or daily reboots. It's especially annoying with the teekle bucket timer being on a 24 hour reset which links up with none of the above...so a 4th 'reset' time for those. I know there was a technical issue at the root of the daily reset issues, but assuming that was resolved, I hope the target is one of the existing resets, not a 3rd one.
    • Like x 1
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The reason I say "all over the place" is because I managed to get it every day at 6pm through August, and then I managed to also get it at daily server restart September 1st, so I was able to get rewards twice within a 12 hour period. Then they changed it to 10am (Local time is MDT for me).

So it has been a bit odd and not just the 5pm PDT and now 12pm PDT. The monthly reset also can have a weird effect on when we can claim them.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The 1st was always a short day if you got in early but it only impacts that single day. Originally it was a 10 hour day (9AM CT restart to 7PM daily reset) Sept 1 as reboot on the 1st started the new month....it wasn't a daily reset, it was the new month at reboot time. Now it would be a 2 hour 'day' on the 1st from 9AM CT to 11AM if things stay the same Nov 1. In either case that 'day' is an extra day. Kind of 'day 0' of the month as after reset is where the day really starts and continues through the rest of the month. The difference really only equals 5 or 20 extra fate tokens if you actually made it 32 dailies in October.

Either way...yes, it should be the daily reboot reset for that reason...so it eliminates the 'day 0' issue....although it does really work out to a bonus day for us.
    • Like x 1