Current Highest Stat Items Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by SuperMia, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SuperMia New Player

Actually P1nk13 P13 posted this correction already:

But thank you though still! XD
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperMia New Player

If anyone has the stats for the Norseman Healer Waist (not yet listed on www.dcuo-db.com), I would love you so much! XD

UPDATE: I found it! XD
    • Like x 1
  3. Dump Truck New Player

There is a precision based mask in Inner T4 off of Brother Eye called 'Hitman's Mask'. It has more precision than the mask in the AceChem/Stykers missions.
    • Like x 1
  4. SuperMia New Player

I think that was the mask Gunny was talking about, if you have the stats, I would be so happy! XD
    • Like x 1
  5. Gunny New Player

Yep. Thats the mask. I'll have the stats in a few hours. Just got home.
    • Like x 1
  6. SuperMia New Player

Updated the healer belt, hands, feet, and waist! XD

I'm still organizing the Tank layout, and gathering the stats.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eärl New Player

Nice guide:) But, what about this necklace?:)
    Berserker's Medallion
    • Neck
    • Requires: Level 30
    • Total Stats:
    • 51 Health
    • 27 Power
    • 14 Precision
    • 32 Might
    • 62 Item Level
    • Cannot Trade
    • Value: 235
    • Equip: Each time you attack an opponent, you have a chance to gain 50 Precision for 20 seconds
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperMia New Player

Mmm, I too have that neck from FOS3, but the main disadvantage of necks like the Berserker and Promethium necks are that they can not be modded with tactical mods, which can give up to 261 extra might (Escalating Might IV) or 170 extra precision (Relentless Precision IV).

XD
    • Like x 1
  9. Aiden Warren New Player

SuperMia's is over 9000
    • Like x 1
  10. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Nice guide, this is great work putting this together.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eärl New Player

Oh yea, I didn't mention that:) Nice guide though:)
    • Like x 1
  12. Agla New Player

You might also consider this among the healers trinkets.
    Healers gotta love ferris aircraft :)
    • Like x 1
  13. SuperMia New Player

Mmm, oh yeah I do have that trinket too in my bank, but the reason I didn't list it is that the restoration buff is only 206 vs FOS 1's Augmentative Healing Conduit which gives 432 restoration.

So although the best Healer's utility belt has 8 less static restoration than that trinket, the belt will still give the highest restoration possible when equipped with the three best Healer trinkets (FOS 1 healer trinket, CC healer trinket, and Halloween healer trinket).

XD
    • Like x 1
  14. Eärl New Player

You should update the DPS neck:p My neck from Inner T4 alert gives:
    -122 health
    -12 power
    -10prec
    -53 might
    -76 item level
    -Neck socket
    so it's might neck,it isn't the highest but higher than bloodseeker's neck from Home Turf solo:)
    • Like x 1
  15. SuperMia New Player

XD

Mmm actually, Gunny posted on the first page about the "Necklet of Might." It has 70 might (current highest in the game), and I was just waiting for Gunny to post the full stats before I changed anything.

I guess I should have just updated the guide earlier even with its stats partly listed to avoid confusion.

He also told me there is a Face and Neck with the highest current precision stat that drops form the T4 alert, but I'm just waiting to either find it myself or someone to post it. XD

If you or anyone ever see those let me know! <3
    • Like x 1
  16. SuperMia New Player

I'm updating the entire guide to reflect the upcoming T5 items from DLC7.

Even though the Villain armor's names are not listed, the stats should be exactly the same. (I'll confirm it at a later date when DLC 7 goes live.)

And according to Cold Fuzion, the T5 Vendor is in the Meta Wing (it replaces the T3 DPS vendor)...in case anyone was wondering.

Once again, a big thank you to Cold Fuzion and Odyssey!

XD
    • Like x 1
  17. Gunny New Player

For pure precision, there is a 27 precision necklace that also drops out of FOS2 treasure chests.

Once again, both the might and precision necklaces are only 62, and probably shouldnt be considered unless you are absolutely sure you intend to favor one stat over the other. Those necklaces do have those high stats, but that is literally all they have. If you want a best overall DPS necklace, I would be using the amulet of focus (might) or bloodseekers (precision), both found in Ace T4 Solos.

Im sorry about the stats, I have not quite gotten around to copying all of the stats for the items yet :l
    • Like x 1
  18. Gunny New Player

Necklet of Might - Might necklace.
    Precise Synthium amulet. - Precision necklace.
    Hitman's Mask - Precision mask
    Powerful Mask - Might mask
    • Like x 1
  19. Gunny New Player

Hitman's Mask
    Item level: 76
    Health: 47
    Defense: 73
    Precision: 15
    Might: 15
    Drops off Brother Eye, Inner Alert

Necklet of Might