Create your own Legends loadouts

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Circe, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

Isis
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Handblasters
    Movement Mode: Flight

Moves:
    Vengeance - Channels a destructive beam at an enemy.
    Final Ruin - A shattering spell that smashes your opponents, pulling health from knocked-out enemies to heal your allies, while dealing additional damage to enemies at 35% health or below.
    Boon of Souls - Protect yourself with a magical shield, also pushing your opponents away from you.
    Awakening - Summon an army of mummies to fight your enemies for 5-10 seconds.
    Unshared Fate - Damages and pushes enemies away from you.
    A Goddess Has Risen - Grow in size, increasing damage and changing your weapon and loadout. 100% supercharge. New loadout includes: Divine Might (instead of Vengeance) - Summon a mighty attack, burning your opponents. Smash (instead of Awakening) - Smash your foot on the ground, damaging your opponents, and pushing them back. (Handblasters change to a variation of Brawling)

To see in action:
    • Like x 2
  2. Horrorshow New Player

What about a Grundy character?
  3. Circe New Player

Supergirl
    [IMG]

Weapon: A variation of Brawling

Moves:
    On Ice - Use your freezing breath to quickly encase your enemy in ice, and cause a brief damage over time.
    Vacuum Spin - Spin rapidly to pull enemies toward you and knock them down.
    On Fire - Blast a quick heat laser out of your eyes that burns the enemy, and spreads to all nearby enemies.
    Swoop Attack - Swoop down and knock over your opponent at blinding speed.
    Freezing Breath - Unleash a freezing breath to slow and possibly root your enemies.
    Heat Vision - Blast out ocular heat beams to ignite and repel your target.

Wonder Girl
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Brawling

Moves:
    Mesmerizing Lasso - Snags and draws in an enemy, temporarily stunning, grounding and causing damage over time.
    Lasso Shock - Call upon the powers of Zeus to electrocute your opponent with your lasso, also stunning them.
    Concussive Stomp - Hit the ground, dealing damage and knocking enemies back.
    Amazonian Might - Charge your fists with the power of the Amazons, increasing precision and critical attack damage.
    Swoop Attack - Swoop down and knock over your opponent at blinding speed.
    Bracer Deflection - Deflect from incoming attacks with your bracers.
    • Like x 3
  4. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

I really like what you did with ALL of them.
  5. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Oh, please, at least let me go in and rearrange my tray before a LEGENDS match starts so I can play it like one of my character instead of refiguring the button combination in my head every time I play a LEGENDs character.
    I have 18 characters and I try to manage ALL their load-out trays (DPS, secondary role, and alternate trays - stealth, wolf, ape, dog, insect, etc.) the same way. That is to say, the go-to powers are always in the same place in the load-out tray - as are the powers that take longest to power-up and/or emergency powers.
    It would help if the stealth power in all the LEGENDS load outs were in the same place! At least, put the stealth power in the same place, please!
  6. Circe New Player

Abra Kadabra
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Wand

Moves:
    Vengeance - Channels a destructive beam at an enemy.
    Into The Darkness - Unleash a field of dark magic, damaging your opponents over time.
    Hellish Assembly - Create a magic crystal that summons monsters from hell every few seconds while the crystal is up.
    Possessed - Fire a magical skull at your opponent, controlling them and causing them to panic.
    Batty - Summon a swarm of ethereal bats to fight your opponents for 5-10 seconds.
    Shapeshifting - Turn into a glacial demon, complete with a new loadout. This form has increased health and might. 100% supercharge.

To see in action:

Pied Piper
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Flute
    Movement Mode: Acrobatics

Moves:
    Fine Tuning - Fire a blast of music at your opponent with your flute.
    A Capella - Fire a barrage of musical notes at your opponents, pushing them back and knocking them down.
    Melodic Trance - Encase your opponent with the sounds of music, creating a small damage over time.
    Dance - Play your flute, causing musical notes to surround your opponent, forcing them to dance and causing damage over time.
    Sound Barrier - Protect yourself with a shield of music.
    Concert - Stun all nearby enemies with your hypnotic sound, also causing a damage over time. 50% supercharge.

To see in action:
    • Like x 1
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

GIMME PIED PIPER!
  8. Circe New Player

Cyborg
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Handblasters

Moves:
    Cyber Jump - Jump to your destination, knocking back all nearby opponents.
    Networking - Blast a beam at your target, stunning them and grounding them.
    Repair - Heal yourself, and push back nearby enemies.
    Charged Punch - Pull back your fist, and swing at your opponent causing a knock up/back.
    Electronic Pulse - Create cybernetic pulsations around yourself and your target, causing a damage over time for all nearby enemies and opponents around your target.
    Mechanized Assault - Shoot a barrage of blasts at all opponents around the target.

To see in action:

• Like x 3
  9. Circe New Player

Beast Boy
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Martial Arts

Moves:
    Regenerative Bite - Turn into a dog, biting your opponent and healing you a small amount. Change back after animation finishes.
    Berserk - Turn into a gorilla, pounding the ground and causing destruction. Change back after animation finishes.
    Poisonous Bite - Turn into a snake, biting your opponent and causing a damage over time from harmful poison. Change back after animation finishes.
    Protection - Change into a turtle, your shell prevents incoming damage but you lose your ability to attack and can only move very slowly. Change back after you get hit by a certain amount of damage, or after a few seconds have passed.
    Speedy - Turn into a cheetah with superspeed, changing your loadout. Press again to deactivate.
    High Up - Change into a bird, giving you the ability of flight and changing your loadout. Press again to deactivate.
    • Like x 3
  10. Circe New Player

Vixen
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Martial Arts

Moves:
    Constriction - Use the constrictive abilities of a snake to stun your opponent.
    Charge - Charge at your opponents with the strength of an elephant, also pushing them back.
    Electric Feel - Channel the shock of an eel, electrocuting your enemy and briefly stunning them.
    Protection - Protect yourself from damage with the hide of a rhinoceros.
    Quick Pace - Tap into the superspeed of a cheetah, changing your movement mode. Tap again to deactivate.
    Fly High - Channel the flight of a hawk, changing your movement mode. Tap again to deactivate.

Other moves to consider:
    Kick - Use the ability of a horse to kick your opponents.
    Renew - Tap into the regenerative abilities of reptiles, healing you a small amount.
    Hop - Like a cricket, hop to a new destination.
    • Like x 3
  11. Circe New Player

Clayface
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Brawling
    Movement Mode: A variation of Acrobatics

Moves:
    Clay Fists - Increase your precision by shaping your fists into dangerous weapons.
    Argil Blow - Shoot a blast of clay at opponents, damaging them and pushing them back.
    Clay Day - Change into a puddle of goop, damaging all opponents who you move through and changing your weapon and loadout. This form increases your might. Change back after 10-15 seconds.
    Ball Clay - Shoot a ball of clay at an opponent, causing 3-5 ticks of damage. First tick causes double damage if the opponent is above 70% health.
    Adobe - Build a protective clay barrier in front of you with your hands, blocking damage.
    New Face - Shapeshift into a new iconic, changing your weapon and loadout. Who you change into is completely random. You can turn into: Two-Face, Batman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Robin, Nightwing, Huntress, Bane, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Mister Freeze, Scarecrow, Hush, Penguin, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Killer Frost, Riddler, Talia al Ghul, or Ra's al Ghul. Press again to deactivate.
    • Like x 2
  12. SirMuttonChops New Player

[IMG]

Red Hood

Weapon: Pistols
    Movement: Acrobatics
    Powers:
    1. Flash Bang Grenade: Throw a grenade at the ground, causing damage and stunning nearby opponents.
    --Area of Effect. This would work just like Huntress' EMP Canister.

2. Trick Shot: Shoot and your opponents feet, throwing them in the air and towards you.
    --Single Target. Basically, this is a pull with a different animation that causes knock down instead of stunning the opponent.

3. Rapid Fire: Use both pistols to spray bullets and the opponents in front of you.
    --Cone area of effect damage. Vulnerable to Interrupt. Works exactly like Two-Face's Bullet Spray.

4. Ka-Boom: Throw a grenade at an opponent that explodes, causing burst damage and inflicting burning to target and nearby opponents, doing damage over time.
    --Area of Effect damage with a damage over time ability that works exactly like Bane's Venom Clap.

5.. Once A Robin: Lunge forward in a flip, knocking down all opponents with a large smash to the ground. Then flip back causing addition damage.
    --Lunge that does area of effect damage upon impact. The damage would apply like Bane's Crushing Lunge at first, with a second bit of damage would apply upon the smash, like Bane's Ground Slam, and finally a burst of damage upon the back flip, like Nightwing's Backflip, but in an AoE format. This attack can be avoided by Dodge and remaining out of range.

6. Always A Robin: Red Hood rides his motorcycle, knocking down opponents in his way and causing damage.
    --Cone area of effect damage that has a chance at knocking down opponents. There is a set distance that the motorcycle will travel, doing damage to everything in its path and close to it.

I'd give Red Hood about 6500 health, the average health for Legends characters. I think he has a lot of potential to do heavy damage, but not so much that he's overpowered.
    • Like x 3
  13. SirMuttonChops New Player

[IMG]

Roy Harper

This is going to a bit interesting because I want to take a group of ideas from other characters that I liked from other characters into something a lot more fun and technical (but not over-powered).

Weapon: Bow
    Movement: Acrobatic
    Powers:
    1. Ground Shot/Aerial Shot: Shoot an arrow into the ground that shatters like a grenade, damaging knocking back near by opponents. Taping Melee releases a second shot while Roy is in the air, causing additional damage.
    --Area of Effect damage. Second shot Vulnerable to Block. Think Wonder Woman's Amazonian Aegis, plus a second shot.

2. Backflip/Ranged Shot: Flip backwards, knocking down enemies in front of you and pushing you away from your opponent. Taping Range shoots an arrow from a distance towards the opponent.
    --Single Target. Second shot Vulnerable to Interrupt. Think Nightwing's Backflip but with an extra shot at the end.

3. Sticky Arrow: Shoots an arrow with explosives that sticks to your opponent and causes a burst of damage.
    --Area of Effect damage.The arrow hits the target and explodes, causing damage to the opponent and any nearby enemies. Think Batman's Explosive Batarang.

4. Rain of Arrows: Releases a flurry of arrows into the air hitting the targeted enemy and any close opponents.
    --Area of Effect damage. The arrows fall on the opponent like Lex Luthor's LexCorp Surface Strike, without the DoT. Can be entirely avoided by Dodge effect.

5. Flaming Arrows: Roy's arrows become enflamed, causing damage over time to opponents he hits.
    --50% Super Charge. All attacks do 50% more damage. Ranged Shot combo applies Burning to the opponent to do damage over time. Sticky Arrow also applies Burning but does not stack with Ranged Shot. Rain of Arrows creates a Burning Area of Effect, like Two-Face's Barrel that does damage over time (this stacks with Burning from other attacks), where opponents can walk out of the damage.

6. Freezing Arrows: Roy's arrows are coated with liquid nitrogen, increasing crowd control.
    --50% Super charge. Aerial Shot creates a field of ice, much like Gadget's Cryo-Field attack, that does damage to opponents within Melee range (if Aerial Shot is clipped, the shield does not spawn). Ground Shot applies Frost Bite to opponents. Ranged Shot has a chance to root opponents affected by Frost Bite. Sticky Arrow applies Frost Bite to targeted opponents. Rain of Arrows creates a field that slows opponents while on it. It also does damage over time to opponents with Frost Bite.

Roy would have 5600 health (in the lower tier of Legends character health as currently stands). His combos would do Precision damage (they are, after all, bow attacks). This makes them clippable. His animations are all fairly quick, as well. So his vulnerabilities (while easy to know when they are), do not last very long, but are there. His damage will not be overtly strong because of the large amounts of combos and clipping that would be capable, but also, things like Aerial Shot's field of ice from Freezing Arrows' buff would last shorter than the cool down, so that they don't stack, have been thought out thoroughly.

I've always really enjoyed the idea of combos, and the speed of clipping has been one of the things that keeps me using the faster and more complex Legends characters. The idea of super charges also seems to go under-used in Legends. So I made a character that combines these aspects into something fun and balanced.
    • Like x 4
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

This one sounded REALLY cool. I did think you were going to go a different direction with the "once a robin" power. As I wsa reading I thought you might say like a Wonder woman Coup De Grace. So like Frontflip in then tap combo for a blockable finisher backflip. Still though really cool idea I would love to see that in game.
  15. SirMuttonChops New Player

The idea behind Once A Robin/Always A Robin was the whole acrobatic, no-guns sort of deal. We see them in the comics jumping and flipping and knocking people down before they even touch the floor with their feet. So, I thought to myself, "We don't see real acrobatic fighting styles in this game..." So I just thought something that could flip forward, cause some havoc, and flip away would be in good taste.

What did you have in mind?
    • Like x 1
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

As i was just reading I had a feeling you would have the backflip on a "combo" system but then you covered that with Roy Harper... both sound great :D
  17. SirMuttonChops New Player

It would be interesting to make it a combo. It would be more interesting if the first part hits like a regular power, the ground smash becomes vulnerable to block, and the backflip becomes vulnerable to interrupt. With their CC they would be able to pull it off, but that seems a bit more excessive. If anything, just being able to avoid it would be good. haha
    • Like x 1
  18. SirMuttonChops New Player

[IMG]

SirMuttonChops

Weapon: Dual Wield
    Movement: Super Speed
    Powers:
    1. Batarangs: For 30 seconds, become (Classic) Batman with full load out. Cool down 45 seconds.
    2. Prize Money: For 30 seconds, become Two-Face with full load out. Cool down 45 seconds.
    3. Team-Up: For 30 seconds, become Bane with full load out. Cool down 45 seconds.
    4. Overpowered: For 30 seconds, become Steel with full load out. Cool down 105 seconds.
    5. Should Be A Dev: For 30 seconds, become Spytle with full load out. Cool down 10 seconds.
    6. Back to Square One: Return to basic SirMuttonChops form. Cool down 5 seconds.

Pretty much.

I had to.
    • Like x 2
  19. K1d Martian Well-Known Player

Gosh no 1s said it by now.
    Darkseid with 9999999999999999999999 Omega Beams
    [IMG]
  20. Circe New Player

Queen Bee
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Martial Arts/Brawling - a lot of kicking

Moves:
    Hypno-Pollen - Blast your opponents with hypno-pollen, damaging them and making them kneel before you.
    Deadly Stinger - Hit your opponent with a stinging blast that produces a poison and damages over time.
    Bee's Knees - Knock your opponent up into the air.
    Busy Bee - Dash at your opponent at supersonic speeds, damaging and knocking them down.
    Drones for the Hive - Summon two HIVE bodyguards to fight by your side.
    That Stings! (not) - Protect yourself with a HIVE shield.
    • Like x 2