CR Skip

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by THOMAS WAYNEjr, Jan 24, 2020.

1. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

You might be right. Though I have not logged on to the EU side on that account what your saying makes sense. I stopped playing on the EU side on my US accounts because the game would not let me close the pop ups and I would be stuck. Not to change the subject but I do miss playing on the EU server. They have great names for their hero and villain leagues.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's very possibly it. The CR skip is per account, not per server, so if you have one account logging in to two different servers then you only get it on one of them.
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

Ah good to know, like i said i just wanted to make sure since it said new player on your icon + you kept mentioning that the account was given or paid out for you. And your other post was looking for the cr gear box which wouldnt appear unless you chose the cr skip from the beginning. Well, since you know your way around, seems like a support ticket as some have suggested.
  4. EarthBop New Player

How do I make a ticket for this? I started a new character on the 30th and still was not able to Dr skip? Anyway they might be able to help out? Or will I still have to level him up myself? Was really looking forward to the Cr skip
  5. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

I went to the EU server on this account and still no CR skip. I will now submit a ticket on this. I am starting to think this account is cursed. I had a toon renamed CHARACTER RENAMED and never got a name changing token to fix it.
  6. Rimuru Tempest New Player

So I just made me a pc account and I made my character. I am trying to cr skip but everytime I try to purchase the 290 cr skip or any skip for that matter it just says error and doesn’t work I’ve religiously the game multiple times tried to recreate characters and all please help
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know you cannot 'use' a skip until you are level 5 at least, so maybe you need to be level 5 to even purchase one. Unsure as I've never purchased one on the PC or PS. I honestly didn't think anyone ever bought these....just used the free ones they give out. Try getting a toon off the ship and run the first 3 or 4 missions so you are past level 5...give it a try then (unless you've tried this already).