Counter-damage is broken!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ultimate BioHazard, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Ultimate BioHazard Well-Known Player

Actually in Arena pvp the counter damage is between 5-9k... dont matter if u bb, interrupt or block your opponent.

PLEASE fix this ASAP!!!

really no fun atm.
    • Like x 2
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Noticed this last night...

IA ARMY
  3. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

5k really isn't that bad for a counter, especially considering there are a multitude of powers which can make you instantly recover from the hardstun in arenas. 9k is too excessive though.

Guess the answer is brush up on your counter skills, if you lose at least you know it's cause you got out countered :p
  4. ChaosInternational New Player

Yeah, no es bueno. Even in legends it's been around 6k. They need to rework the entire counter system, it's not fluid or precise in its current state.

For perspective, counters are currently stuck on sun dial when they need to be on stop watch.
    • Like x 1
  5. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I hate these types...it's always the player, can't possibly be the game!

Today you get the...C'mon man!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  6. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

If you're getting countered, it's obviously you...how can that be mistaken?
    • Like x 1
  7. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Did you read the 9000 part....C'mon man!

IA ARMY
  8. ChaosInternational New Player

Because counters are broken, how can that be mistaken?

It's beginning to feel more and more like I need to reduce my playability and speed in order to compensate for generous counter windows in order to avoid being countered as well as land my own
    • Like x 3
  9. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Pics or it didn't happen.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eminence Dedicated Player

Right.
    Counters are hitting for 500, I do see two tics of 500 when I get block counters off though. (Legends)
    • Like x 1
  11. ChaosInternational New Player

Get over it, it happened pic or no pic.
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

6k counter in Legends ? No way. That one shots most characters. Must of been a strict one time thing.
    • Like x 1
  13. ChaosInternational New Player

I was getting around 2-3k in ace, it was my league mate who got wiped.
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

You should see gadget users in arena. EMP GG.

Thats crazy...
    • Like x 1
  15. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

yh the counters have been messed up since the last update, i was in 1s arenas and bb someone for 17k that should not be happening and it wasnt even a crit.
  16. Zezimar Committed Player

You guys only noticed it now ?
    Meh, it has been days & days since gu40 that scrims stopped on EUPS because of this ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Grumpy Dedicated Player

You mean ~600?
    • Like x 1
  18. ChaosInternational New Player

Is that what I said?
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Not possible. The algorithm of counter damage is [20-40] + [50% * Precision]
    So the 50% was increased is my guess for extra counter damage, so you should be hitting ~500. Please stop spreading misinformation.
    Out of all the legends I ran after Gu40, Never once did I see it go above 800. [The 800 was crit]. So please stop making up numbers to prove your point.
    • Like x 1
  20. Senexys Well-Known Player

This is happening since the last update. add this to people running with max damage mod (and some guy told me that mod didnt work on PvP, what a excuse...) and im getting BB´d for 5k and thats with tank gear.

Seems like the problem is an anticipated damage value, the devs are probably planning to add more damage to counters on the new PvP but the new PvP haves 10k thoughness, we are suffering counters who are probably adjusted to work against people with 10k thoughness but with 2k to non tanks and 4k tanks thoughness.

If someone plays arenas now they are a masochist, really.
    • Like x 1