Cosmetic items = $$$

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ProfessorKanua, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

DCUO more or less has the best of both worlds.

You can create and play your own character if you want to....... within the limitations of the character creation system.

But you can also create and play your favorite character if you want to.

Heck ironically for a while it was easier to make a Iron-Man or a DeadPool character then it was to make a Batman or Superman character.

But now with the addition of the Batman Cowl and the NEW Emblems.... all the Lantern gear...... more and more we are able to create our favorite DC character if we want to.

Yes DCUO is the best Super-hero option.
    Although to me.... it is simply the best option.

Did not see a MMO yet that can match DCUO..... yet. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I think DCUO might just be the best because of its combat system I mean you can really have as much control over your Melee or ranged weapon as in other games. DCUO actually lets you USE your weapon you know?
    • Like x 1
  3. Zlohsac Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Originally you said it got "0 vote"..... NOT 0%. Was just correcting your misstep. ;) ;)

As for the ESO part.....
    ???

Now you really seems confused.
    I don't think you even READ the article you quoted.:confused:

No. ESO did NOT win.

FF14 won.
    Final Fantasy XIV

http://***********.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/mmooftheyear.png

:eek:
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

DCUO is the best because........

because I'M BATMAN!!!!! ;) ;) ( I apologise to HISHE ;) ;) ) ;) :)
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

"Knowledge is power....... especially in the wrong hands."

MOUAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
  7. Zlohsac Committed Player

This I can actually agree with.

There was a time when I would've defended DCUO. But that was before Daybreak took over.

DCUO never lived up to my expectations with City of Heroes being the standard, but I did enjoy it for what it was.

But now...my god smh
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have to admit...... I never played CoH. :(

Meant to try it out.... but never got around to it.

So all I have to compare is Marvel heroes.... Champions Online.... and Freedom Force. ;)
  9. Alina Well-Known Player

= [IMG]

= [IMG]

[IMG]
    City of Heroes (12 years old emblems for free)
    [IMG]
    Batman (mask and emblems free)
    [IMG]
    $10 for micro version, $20 for the mask. (5 years old and already requires to pay $30 worth of expansions and a game only to ride on the movie hype)

No wonder Daybreak doesn't listen to negative feedback. :rolleyes:

City of Titans and Valiance would like a word with you.
    • Like x 2
  10. Alina Well-Known Player

And Daybreak didn't take over. SOE is Daybreak.
  11. Zlohsac Committed Player

Let me rephrase, before SOE became Daybreak.
    • Like x 1
  12. Zlohsac Committed Player

Then I invite you to go to Youtube and take a look at City of Heroes videos. Specifically look for ones on the character creation process and league bases. Believe me when I say, when you see for yourself, you'll understand why those of us that played it say what we do about DCUO in comparison to CoH. There is no comparison. We're not being trolls or jerks, we're speaking the truth.

When you see, try to imagine CoH but on Unreal 4. That's what we're all hoping City of Titans or Valiance Online will be.
  13. Alina Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Honestly I don't notice much change. I guess they have a new cool look and name.
    [IMG]
    Makes me cry just looking at it... Damn you NCsoft!!!
    [IMG]
    Can't wait for them. They really are our only hope...
  14. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Hey daybreak why don't you guys just put all these new episode styles in the marketplace and watch your revenue rise,

Theres 2 options 1 being a player who dont want to spend more than $4 for that style via episode and rather just get it in instance or 2 being those who want it without episode grind just have to come out they pocket of course over $4.