Cleanse Rifle for Outbreak - Ace Mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Richard Raul, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Bumping this because as of today doing this mission for Outbreak, the Range attack is not damaging the Mutant Growths. I am havign to use my First Ability to damage it then melee it, the Range is not doing damage.
    • Like x 2
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Thank you! I thought I was going nuts when I did that mission a week or two ago after the fix. Had to use one of the rifle powers from my loadout before I could take out the growths.
  3. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Bumping again, Having the same issue just now, cleanse rifle not working on mutant growths, will try to go do the work arounds mentioned, hope it works since I spent replays for it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Not only is the Rifle hold ranged attack not damaging the objectives, but everything in the area is floating 1 foot above ground with shadows below them.
    This is broken.
    I must tap ranged button to do damage to the objectives in small amounts or use powers associated with the rifle to do damage. Melee attacks with rifle works occasionally.
    My movement is disabled with the rifle. I can not glide as an acrobat.

My movement mode is also disabled with Torment Master mission, disguised with the rifle, and Nuclear Winter Leader is absurdly tough for hero as a solo mission, and i simply skip all content associated with Stryker's Island as a hero and Arkham Asylum as a villain because of it being absurdly difficult when you are unlucky enough to get those missions. I tried using a shield soder once, With side kick, to be able to interact with the objective and it was of no use vs the Nuclear Winter leader. I still was disrupted. Nuclear Winter leader and Torment Master..... I'll skip the whole area to not have to deal with them on a Solo Mission. Having to be forced to use a rifle vs Torment Master also is dissatisfying. Taking a nurf bat to those NPCs would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Also, I'm not getting power from knocking out enemies. I run out of power quickly in these missions.
    I'd greatly appreciate taking the rifle and disguise missions, and sticking them where the sun don't shine. I picked a weapon, remember?

I tried to edit my post but time limitations.... also a feature to stick it. Edit limitations. /thumbsdown.
    Make the limitation 3 days on editing. ;)
    /facepalm, is my armor made of tissue? these NPCs also tear me apart easily. I got aggro from 3 mutants of not huge size and I lived for 2 seconds. Check that user stat modification when using a non user defined weapon or disguise associated with the mission. I think it's completely FUBAR. I' dheard others talk about using PvP gear in order to get benefit of higher health values to stats.... for PvE content, wearing T3 and T4 gear vs T4 content?! that should not be happening. (require PvP gear to get through PvE content to exploit a health stat associated with gear)
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Bumping because there are still issues with this mission. The 3-D model for Ace is OK now, but:
    - sometimes we have to pick up the rifle several times for it to actually stick (I think this was always buggy) [See 0:38]
    - we used to be able to hold the cleanse rifle's ranged attack and the mutant growths would be destroyed in like 4 ticks. Now we have to keep tapping ranged and each tick is doing like 12 damage. They take a lot longer to destroy. It used to be almost instantaneous. Nerf the growths :p ! [See 1:24]
    - Now that Doctor Nova mentioned it, I did notice that I ran out of power early [See 8:31... had to drink a soda to use my loadouts]

Not the purpose of the video, but it does depict the bugs after GU31 & GU32...