Chances of a new TC reveal tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Sep 14, 2017.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What if it's a pack of 4 REALLY nice posters?
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why stop at 4??? ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'll PM you my details so you can transfer the funds. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Yep, a Bat-Capsule to go along with the Gotham content, that you can open with Bat-Marks that has as a possible drop Bat-Shark Repellant because you know all those d@mn sharks popping up around the water folk... lol, sorry, waxed a little Adam West for a moment there
    • Like x 6
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

As long as the TC gear graints chronon particles and other points of that kind you can say what you want. We won't accept this excuse :)

On another note: Leave the gear with these point-granting bonuses. It makes me a sh*t ton of money by getting the feat right away and selling op collections for insane prices the first days. I love me some impatient customers hehehe :cool:
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

With all the Water power users right now.... having a Bat-Shark Repellant in the game would be a good idea. ;)
    • Like x 3
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Bat Shar-Repellant Trinket incoming with the next TC. What it does? Well it's obvious isn't it?
    • Like x 2
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Has someone been digging in the test files again?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Totaly agree..no more base items or posters please.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You may dwell in your base and just cherish posters but I personally like wearing exclusive memorable items especially if they are much better than the styles we have in game.
    • Like x 1
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Maybe they will sell a Batman Beyond style set in the MP for Batman Day to show that they try and/or dont make money no matter the item.
    • Like x 2
  12. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

That's so much existing to see Atlantis or The Legion Time capsules for next episodes. ;)
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

my guess if its not tomorrow it will be the following week ;)

then they can say they did say it didnt technically drop with the DLC :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Im thinking this and a Harley outfit added to the next TC since folks have been asking for a Harley outfit for batmans day.

just what I see happening / rather its just a guess ;)
  15. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

The plot thickens...

• Like x 3
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Already got a harley suit in the MP.
    • Like x 1
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Bombshell Harley. They want SS Harley. Tomato, tomato.
    I would buy SS Harley outfit tho. I wear the Bombshell outfit except the shorts. I switched those out for Blackhawk.
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Fixed that for you ;)
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

exactly not in the TC not suit like we see in comics or in game tho
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Just gonna post this here so everyone can share the joy. The original Batman movie is one of my favorites because it's hilarious, even though I don't really think they meant it to be (people were so impressed by the special effects in this movie, lol, from the sharks to the dehydrated people that Joker sucks up with a vacuum cleaner).
    • Like x 3