Chances of a new TC reveal tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Sep 14, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

So there is a feat in ep29 that allows the OP collections to drop. Like past episodes. And its always been linked to the TC gear. W/out a new TC and gear it would mean getting the new OP hands is almost impossible unless a ton of replays are used because u would need the full riddler set to get the feat that lets the OP collections drop. And w/out replays it takes 6 weeks to gear up.

We get 90 marks per week with ep29. And the gear set is about 350 marks w/out replays. Thats the 8 pieces for the style feat. At 10 marks per raid it would mean 35 raid resets the 1st week and then start the grind for marks for the OP collection on the vendor. 87 x 35= 3,045 replays. 3,045 replays then another 3-4 weeks of grind for the OP hands. Seems kinda odd there would be no new TC or at least new TC gear. Especially since it will be 8 weeks exactly.

If it ends up being true well i certainly wont be getting those OP hands and im sure a ton of others wont either. Obviously u could buy the collection off the broker but im sure they will be very expensive considering the replays others used to get them to drop.

Edit: That replay # doesnt figure in the marks ya get the 1st week either. Plus it drops on a wed so ya get a free raid run too.
    • Like x 5
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I'm guessing this ^ is prolly the reason the TC isn't launching with the new episode. Why let RB spammers have a chance at the new collections day 1, when you can push them to grind marks for the gear for it instead? They'll still buy the TC gear too for the feat, so might as well get them twice for cash, lol.
    • Like x 6
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

chances of me spending zero dollars on stabilizers...100%.
    • Like x 4
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

That is true lol.
    • Like x 2
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

One other thing. It has been said before there wasnt a TC coming with a piece of content. This happened with starro. Was said during office hours on discord. And then magically a TC went live with starro :p Guess we have to wait and see.
    • Like x 3
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They will im sure...hes just trying to dash our hopes for a batman beyond suit! I know better than that Mepps! Lol
    • Like x 2
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I hope you are right,I can't take the waiting much longer XD
    • Like x 1
  8. Surtur Well-Known Player

He said nothing about the weekend or following week either. So it's either OG, next weekend or the following week......LOL
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

thats the best thing mepps ever announced IMHO
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

It could be this. Because in the past it was stated that old ones would return and may have new rewards. The 1st one was simply called "time capsule" iirc. And it went live last sept. So its been a full year now. I would not be surprised at all if thats what it is. Its labeled like an old TC, has some of the old rewards, but has new ones too. Guess we will find out in a few days huh :p It would be nice if an actual plan was stuck to with these. How they work and when a new one goes live has changed multiple times now.
    • Like x 2
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As far as the speculation about the Batman stuff goes, I think something we might want to keep in mind is that they do have something related to Batman day listed for the 22nd on the events page. It's anyone's guess as to what that might be (I haven't heard anything, anyhow LOL), but it seems like it shouldn't be overlooked.
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Im almost positive i know what its going to be. Like proxy stated about this topic, its all good in the hood ;) :p
    • Like x 1
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That is an excellent point! I'd totally missed that.
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Better not be a lousy batman poster....give us a style lol.
    • Like x 2
  15. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

We couldn't give you something cool so here's a picture of something cool instead for you to look at with your wet eyes.
    My money's on glowing lantern emblems.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It was said there wasn't a TC themed with starro. And there wasn't.
    • Like x 1
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Themed with Starro No I agree, However one was Realeased During Starro.
    We have just begun to assume a new TC will Drop about every 8 Weeks.
    We Are Nearing the 8 Week Mark from the last one. ;)
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I want a freaking huge poster
  19. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm still putting my money on the original TC coming back with new contents for tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What's wrong with a Batman poster??
    What if it is a REALLY nice Batman poster??
    I mean really REALLY nice Batman poster??
    ;)
    • Like x 1