Celestial vs Nature discussion.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xJenovax, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Phil Miller Committed Player

IMO 101 SP's is a bad number.
  2. Infernale New Player

I think after the update it will be interesting to see how good Wrath of the Presence into Cleansed Consume Soul clipped with regular Consume Soul will be, considering cCS stacks with CS. Assuming that the update is going to adjust both cCS and CS the same way, it could be interesting...

Could go AcB>WOTPcCS>CS. Imagine the HoTs. Would probably cost a fair bit of power, but still, I'll be giving it a go to see if it's viable.
  3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Sorry I am not as Elite as you... you'll have to forgive me I only have 101 SP..I just came back about a month after Sons of Trigon DLC. My SP don't reflect my skills in the game. I happen to just ran a Legit Oddysey run with the league I am apart of (The Aristocrats) and solo healed and not to toot my own horn but I got a few great heals man. So just a small example of how 101 SP doesn't mean you should shake your head and have this false sense of insecurity about your own abilities.

BTW, when I say came back.. I mean started back from scratch.
    • Like x 3
  4. Phil Miller Committed Player

I have no insecurities about my skills. Make no mistake about that.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Celestial healing is definately not hard, and for the most part I like you can defend yourself better than any other healing type. GU32 will make it even more easy to solo heal as celestial, however I hope the community can start moving away from solo healing because 3 dps should be enough burn, but sometimes you get in those groups who have that 1 lower dps and they ask you to solo.
    • Like x 3
  6. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

I'm partial to Sorcery and Nature myself, but I agree Celestial is definitely a more balanced heal/dps....also to touch on your other comment about solo healing...I find that the groups who ask for a solo heal almost always have a 4th dps who isn't good and usually doesn't do nearly half the damage as the other dps, so what's the point of the solo heal when you don't actually get that extra burn ya know...I agree 3 good dps is all you need
    • Like x 1
  7. 13igtyme Devoted Player

People can also forgo a second healer for a third controller. If you have three amazing power hungry dps you can use three controllers. I could also foresee 3dps, 2 trolls, 1 heal, and 2 tanks if they give us raids than need two tanks or for an idea of a epic oddy wave run after the nerfed boss health. Tank jail insurance.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

So how is celestial playing now?
  9. rce3 New Player

I hate when people say "boring class". I played every healer class for long periods of time, and at the end of the day they became boring because you have a rotation going.

Nature is by the far best healer class out there. They have a lot of tools. Range is great. But it comes down to what you like anyways. And if I was going to say a boring class, it would be sorc.